Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
good enough to raise your offspring, but not good enough for you to marry is one of the most ridiculous things i've observed. i have incredibly high standards for both situations, but i would personally rank marriage lower than child rearing on the importance scale, so if she's good enough to raise my seed then by default she's good enough to marry.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
na I can’t front...you hit home a little w/ that...I know I lack discipline when it comes to my vices and some of the shyt I engage in is def self destructive

Understood I'm not on no higher than thou shyt but it's the truth as I've seen and been told. I had both parents in my life and they had a bunch of kids together but didn't want each other.

So as a teenager I went on a mission to find out why they ended up not only fukking us over (out of a real loving family) but why would they fukk themselves over?? (THATS THE IMPORTANT PART) .

Both parents admitted their internal faults lead to it. The eventually separately overcame but that was the start. My bro ended up in the same situation with the same kinda answers.....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Black men are not really held responsible so they can drop a seed and keep it moving.

It's reckless as hell. I'd ask the women the same thing.
That's how i feel. Women have more to lose from casual sex, that turns into a baby. Women are more prone to STD's along with being vulnerable for up to a year during the child baring process. Surely they should be more selective. But hey :hubie:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
p*ssy be callin'
Screenshot_2014-09-09-21-35-54.png

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My attitude is along the lines of if she good enough to get pregnant she better be good enough to call WIFE.

Maybe I'm just thinking way too ol' school with it but shyt if all you want from a woman, as a man is a quick nut at least use a rubber or keep shyt in your pants. Temptation is real, indeed and women are dropping they drawls at the drop of a dime but it's worse shyt to worry about than getting a broad pregnant.

What I don't understand about these dudes is..Why get some random chick that they aren't sure or know they don't want to be bothered with for the next 18 yrs a seed? Now a child is subjected to BM/BD chaos. Nothing cool about being BM or BD.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
My attitude is along the lines of if she good enough to get pregnant she better be good enough to call WIFE.

Maybe I'm just thinking way too ol' school with it but shyt if all you want from a woman, as a man is a quick nut at least use a rubber or keep shyt in your pants. Temptation is real, indeed and women are dropping they drawls at the drop of a dime but it's worse shyt to worry about than getting a broad pregnant.

What I don't understand about these dudes is..Why get some random chick that they aren't sure or know they don't want to be bothered with for the next 18 yrs a seed? Now a child is subjected to BM/BD chaos. Nothing cool about being BM or BD.
the whole baby mama/daddy shyt is frowned upon in my family, but there are still a few of them. i was just shooting the shyt with my cousin at one gathering and he was so stressed about the thought of marrying his baby mama who he brought to the family gathering. how he's not ready for that kind of commitment and all that shyt. i was like man to you marriage is more important than child rearing and that's a damn shame because i know you didn't put this much thought or stress over the kinda woman that's going to be raising your seed ... your legacy. he was like but you don't have to think about that, you just do it. i was like :patrice: