Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the whole baby mama/daddy shyt is frowned upon in my family, but there are still a few of them. i was just shooting the shyt with my cousin at one gathering and he was so stressed about the thought of marrying his baby mama who he brought to the family gathering. how he's not ready for that kind of commitment and all that shyt. i was like man to you marriage is more important than child rearing and that's a damn shame because i know you didn't put this much thought or stress over the kinda woman that's going to be raising your seed ... your legacy. he was like but you don't have to think about that, you just do it. i was like :patrice:
That's why i had to grow out the phase of casual smashing early man. At 22, start seeing my boys knock up randoms they barely knew, along with seeing the shyt my brother went through from knocking up a random chick. Scared the shyt out of me, i still wake up wit nightmares of knocking up the wrong random chick. :picard: :whew:

That casual life aint worth it man. My potential offspring deserve better. :hubie:

I'm glad to have made it this far, because i know I've done some reckless shyt in the past. Like purposely creaming in a chick(i was supposed to pull out, but i pulled up), in the moment that i felt comfortable with, only to be :mjcry: 10minutes later.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
No real social stigma

Lack of self discipline
Most grew up in the same situation so in a way it's normal to many brehs.
-Not giving a fukk:manny:

Get a broad pregnant..doesn't work out so you dip out...give her some child support and keep it moving.

You ain't gonna disowned, bytches will still fukk with you..moreso now that you have a child(:mjgrin: )

And for the women she knows the courts are gonna have her back so she can get paid.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That's why i had to grow out the phase of casual smashing early man. At 22, start seeing my boys knock up randoms they barely knew, along with seeing the shyt my brother went through from knocking up a random chick. Scared the shyt out of me, i still wake up wit nightmares of knocking up the wrong random chick. :picard: :whew:

That casual life aint worth it man. My potential offspring deserve better. :hubie:

I'm glad to have made it this far, because i know I've done some reckless shyt in the past. Like purposely creaming in a chick(i was supposed to pull out, but i pulled up), in the moment that i felt comfortable with, only to be :mjcry: 10minutes later.
oh i'm into the casual smashing, but i NEVER go raw.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are not really held responsible so they can drop a seed and keep it moving.

It's reckless as hell. I'd ask the women the same thing.

What does it mean to be held responsible? What does it look like for other groups? Asian, white, Hispanics etc...?

I would agree that it is more acceptable for black men to abandon their women and children than it is a white man and especially an Asian man. On the other hand, it’s more acceptable for black women to have children by multiple men.

As a whole, I think expectations and accountability for black people are much lower.

Daps
Because men don't have to carry babies, or take off work, or deal with the kid. All he has to do legally is give money.

Because having children out of wedlock is accepted in the black community, and folks don't realize that's our biggest problem

Because women still think getting pregnant will trap a man

Because we don't shame people for it

Because far too many of us come from families where every person has a kid out of wedlock (not mine)

Because a lot of black men were raised by single mothers who weren't capable of teaching them how to be a man

Because men who grow up seeing their mother do everything by herself tend to think kids only need full time mothers, and not fathers

Because men can have kids, and easily hide them

Because they don't measure short term gratification vs long term consequences

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
That's the most dumbest and irresponsible shyt I've none dudes to do

Even heard dudes just get girls pregnant cause she bad

:mindblown: why?

It's not just men.. This goes both ways

There's plenty of women messing around with men they know they have no business fukkin

But.. Human beings are a horny species so

:manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how i feel. Women have more to lose from casual sex, that turns into a baby. Women are more prone to STD's along with being vulnerable for up to a year during the child baring process. Surely they should be more selective. But hey :hubie:

You're right. I find some dudes switch up when they have a seed though. At the end of the day, whether you don't like the broad or not, you're responsible for your kids....making other people responsible is weak.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
My uncle told me the ugly females always have the best pwussy. :mjlit:
It's like any other urge...when you're broke you see money in everything and it becomes desirable to the point where you will do things in desperate situations. With the lights down low ain't no telling how far you'll go. Dont even mention any other inhibition altering chemicals in your system. Skin to skin is a whole different feeling.