Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Naw I lived in Japan for 3 years, and the black chicks there were :scusthov:. I'm back in the states now and I got a Korean chick.

There are always exceptions to the rule, but they definitely don't like us. I've tested that shyt over here. Most of them love their own and white people. It's so bad that I've been to shops and bargained prices, then sent my white friend in the same shop a lil' bit later and he got better deals. Don't be seen walking around with one of their women, you'll get the death stare from all of them. Even whiteboys get that treatment sometimes.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
other races r curious...they grow up hearin that we were taboo..n wonder what was so taboo...n wanna see if fat meat is greasy...

n vice versa...

Daps
There are always exceptions to the rule, but they definitely don't like us. I've tested that shyt over here. Most of them love their own and white people. It's so bad that I've been to shops and bargained prices, then sent my white friend in the same shop a lil' bit later and he got better deals. Don't be seen walking around with one of their women, you'll get the death stare from all of them. Even whiteboys get that treatment sometimes.

I been to Korea. Im moreso speaking about the women love us. Guys and old ppl I don't care about.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its funny. There are two types of people in this thread.

1)The people saying black men get love internationally

and

2)The people who say black men are hated internationally.

The people who are saying black men get love are people who actually experienced it and lived in numerous places outside the US/Europe and are simply reflecting their experiences. And have either been in relationships with races outside of black in the US or are currently in relationships with women outside their race. ie (white, asian , korean etc)

& then there is...

The people who are saying black men are hated are people who never left their country let alone experienced hate outside of their mundane life in their city.

Now honestly. Who are we suppose to believe here? :usure:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Just depends on the country. Just because I can pull one slut at a club in a foreign country, doesn't mean a majority of the people there appreciate my black ass in their country.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That's a CAC man's biggest fear. Scarier than any gun holding thug.

Its called swag but i hate that word so lets call it charisma. Its something we naturally have. Thats why an educated black man>>>>>an educated white man. Imagine if black people changed their focus to education instead of rap/entertainment. We would be Gods.

Been saying this for a minute too. But people are too caught up in the bs to see that.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Just depends on the country. Just because I can pull one slut at a club in a foreign country, doesn't mean a majority of the people there appreciate my black ass in their country.

clubs r universal n any hoe in it...means a guaranteed one night stand..

catch these other race hoes at the credit union, car wash, gas station etc..

fukk a club..2 eazy:jawalrus:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Ok , sista. Your white is right trolling is getting old ,that's all im saying. Nobodys tryna get at you here , so we dont need to be reminded of what kind of men you like every thread.

It's not trolling, it's what she genuinely believes:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:lolbron: wtf these cacs talking bout Russia. Who the fukk goes to Russia??? I would be mad at everybody too if i lived in a cold, desolate, racc00n hat wearing place like Russia. Yall just trolling.

Its funny you said that because Russian women are known for their prostituting in Korea. :takedat:

Most women of other races have no problem with black men it's their racist families, or the stigmatization. Nothing hurts a cac more than seeing a good looking white women with everything together with a black man. That's why we need to stop dating these fat ass white broads.

I've been to Russia I had no problems, the country is big as hell some places are garbage like Moscow and st Petersburg for blacks others no issues, all I got was stares and folks wanting to take pictures with me.

Italy is good because of the American bases, same with romania and Germany anywhere with a American base you can eat good