Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We get it, y'all nikkas just love white bytches. Stop making threads about it b.

Personally I always get love from black women. And on the real I guarantee most y'all nikkas is fukking with sub par women period.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
"B-b-but you're a c00n and sell out!" - Typical pro-black Coli poster. :manny:

Black, white, yellow, brown...it doesn't matter. p*ssy is p*ssy, cuz. :smugdraper:

how are you not a c00n when you are shyting on black poosay just to justify desiring non-black poosay?

poosay is poosay when you realize that all races of women have good/bad qualities that is common to all of them

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why are people equating hate by white males with not being loved by the females? :snoop: Of course the Neo Nazis in Russia will kill you. Because they don't want their women to MIX!!! What does that have to do with the Russian/Korean or whatever girl being down. And especially Russian hoes, them is some of the biggest sluts on the planet. I've been complimented on my "balshoi hui" a few times, and they love them some "churnae" ( I don't know how to spell, spelling phonetically). I've been enough places to tell you barring any bias, it's easy. Most girls who don't want blacks is not because of any perceived unattractiveness, but because of how the media portrays us. And nobody is looking at the contrary. DESPITE the negative media portrayal, and the stereotypes, WE STILL GET THE PUSS. B*tch sees we're broke, dirty, and have no morals on daily basis on TV, yet still decides to let me hit. :krs: My nigs, travel, and you'll find out for yourself. I ain't never had a foreign chick that I hit not be on my d*ck immediately after. If the sh*t was average in comparison to their men, I wouldn't be getting called back.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been all over the world and if you black and you're overseas you get put on a pedestal. Get treated like :king:. In the states we not appreciated at all. Black chicks had the :scusthov: when they saw me :win: with my japanese chicks. My gal cook, clean, laundry, take me out, and she don't have a problem with it. Black chicks are cool but I've come terms with that the grass is greener....

If you can't find a black woman to do this then there's a problem with you...

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Why are people equating hate by white males with not being loved by the females? :snoop: Of course the Neo Nazis in Russia will kill you. Because they don't want their women to MIX!!! What does that have to do with the Russian/Korean or whatever girl being down. And especially Russian hoes, them is some of the biggest sluts on the planet. I've been complimented on my "balshoi hui" a few times, and they love them some "churnae" ( I don't know how to spell, spelling phonetically). I've been enough places to tell you barring any bias, it's easy. Most girls who don't want blacks is not because of any perceived unattractiveness, but because of how the media portrays us. And nobody is looking at the contrary. DESPITE the negative media portrayal, and the stereotypes, WE STILL GET THE PUSS. B*tch sees we're broke, dirty, and have no morals on daily basis on TV, yet still decides to let me hit. :krs: My nigs, travel, and you'll find out for yourself. I ain't never had a foreign chick that I hit not be on my d*ck immediately after. If the sh*t was average in comparison to their men, I wouldn't be getting called back.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
African American men tend to get a lot of play in countries where you rarely see any black men. Australia, Sweden, Romania, or any other Eastern European nation. With hip hop's emergence as probably the most popular music in the world right now it promotes us as black men. When You visit these other countries as a black man you're like a rock star because of this.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been all over the world and if you black and you're overseas you get put on a pedestal. Get treated like :king:. In the states we not appreciated at all. Black chicks had the :scusthov: when they saw me :win: with my japanese chicks. My gal cook, clean, laundry, take me out, and she don't have a problem with it. Black chicks are cool but I've come terms with that the grass is greener....

Keep :eat: playa, but don't make these kinds of threads.

Please.

I'm serious. :leostare:

You wanna date non-black chicks breh? That's cool. Just stop making threads about it. We don't care.

lol @this bullshyt

blacks, especially black men are universally hated.

but keep living ducktales
It's somewhere in between. The world is not black and white like this forum.

Daps
If you can't find a black woman to do this then there's a problem with you...

Not trying to. Black women in our society aren't raised to take care of their man like other women. These other women are more family oriented and less independent minded. Americanized chicks overseas are the worst ones.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nothing hurts a cac more than seeing a good looking white women with everything together with a black man.
If they're a lame w/ no self esteem and racially and/or sexually insecure, that's the case. Guess what, same is true of the opposite pairing as well. I've experienced that first hand. Or anyone mad at interracial couples.

How many clowns you have on here pissed at anothergirl and feel the need to call her a c00n and all these names? No difference.

Sign of weakness from inferior men.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
This is a c00nish thread. I called out anothergirls connish behaviour, im sorry breh but I have to do the same to you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nope i aint a cac, try again...

fact is the truth hurt... but it's ok keep living fantasies nikka...

How bout you go to Russia and preach half the bullshyt in this thread...

Yep i'm sure the women will bow down to you, take off your shoes, cook your meals and suck your dikk on demand :childplease:

nobody cares about russia though lol... the only thing u need from Russia is the women fukk that lame ass country.

the truth is that black men hate stems from jealousy because we are well endowed. you seem to not get the point of this thread, when OP said we get love everywhere he was referring to love from women not all these cuckholded men :russ: