Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If they're a lame w/ no self esteem and racially and/or sexually insecure, that's the case. Guess what, same is true of the opposite pairing as well. I've experienced that first hand. Or anyone mad at interracial couples.

How many clowns you have on here pissed at anothergirl and feel the need to call her a c00n and all these names? No difference.

Sign of weakness from inferior men.

+repage. sh*ts like the reverse st0rmfr0nt on here somtimes. :what:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If they're a lame w/ no self esteem and racially and/or sexually insecure, that's the case. Guess what, same is true of the opposite pairing as well. I've experienced that first hand. Or anyone mad at interracial couples.

How many clowns you have on here pissed at anothergirl and feel the need to call her a c00n and all these names? No difference.

Sign of weakness from inferior men.

Nope, AG goes out of her way to shyt on black men and praise CACs. If a guy did it, he would be a c00n too.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nope, AG goes out of her way to shyt on black men and praise CACs. If a guy did it, he would be a c00n too.

stating the FACT that generally speaking that's not what white chicks mean when they use that particular phrase and showing "love" to whites dudes on here in my posts is considered "sh*tting on black men" now? :laugh:
actually it's not you guys are just hypocritical and sensitive bytches.

:smugfavre:

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
People of the Locker Room, I don't think I've yet introduced myself. My name........is Randy Orton.

I've been reading this thread and agree with the OP. I've been traveling with WWE for 10 years and have witnessed first hand the treatment black wrestlers receive overseas. My old buddy Shelton Benjamin use to collect women like baseball cards whenever we'd do shows in Europe and even our own WWE divas get a little twinkle in their eyes whenever Kofi Kingston walks in a room.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Its funny. There are two types of people in this thread.

1)The people saying black men get love internationally

and

2)The people who say black men are hated internationally.

The people who are saying black men get love are people who actually experienced it and lived in numerous places outside the US/Europe and are simply reflecting their experiences. And have either been in relationships with races outside of black in the US or are currently in relationships with women outside their race. ie (white, asian , korean etc)

& then there is...

The people who are saying black men are hated are people who never left their country let alone experienced hate outside of their mundane life in their city.

Now honestly. Who are we suppose to believe here? :usure:

Never gave DAP before. Had to do it on this.

We get it, y'all nikkas just love white bytches. Stop making threads about it b.

Personally I always get love from black women. And on the real I guarantee most y'all nikkas is fukking with sub par women period.

I don't know if you know, but white women aren't the only race/ethnicity that people are talking about in here

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
rominati slow down on these ninjaz, all that truth in ya post is gonna get u a visit by some ninjaz with black shades on,dont over do it thunny

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not black I'm sorta whitish Hispanic like the Zimmerman kid that shot Treyvon(RIP).

Anyway, I've been around the world(won't go into details) and there is no question that AMERICAN black men are the most want to fukk group of men in the world. Hands down. I've seen it with my own eyes when dealing with French, British, Italian, Moroccan, South American(born and raised), German, Asian(born and raised) women.

Only time I met a foreign girl that would not want to fukk my best friend(who is dark skinned American(Brooklyn) black) it was a Polish broad. And it wasn't because Polish broads don't like black men, Polish women just prefer the Tony Parker types. Her exact words to me about my friend when he couldn't hear us "If he was lighter, he would be the most popular man in Poland with the ladies." I guess its an east European thing. Also at home, upper class WASP types and wannabe WASP's like Anothergirl and broads who come from very very conservative backgrounds, they're also more partial to the Tony Parker types(safer i guess).

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I lived in Okinawa. Tropical island. Bad b1tches. They grill for us on the beach, drink, and get it in when the sun go down. If it was up to me I wouldn't have never came back. The states y'all can have that.

:win: People don't even know. My little brother was makin' fun of me tellin' me all the girls I met wanted me just so they could get a visa. When I told him one of the chicks was already going to school in another country, he gave me the same B.S. response :shaq2: America ain't the end all be all of living, word up. Some places make it HARD for a nikka to leave. Probably would not have returned to the states as often as I have if I didn't have family tryin' to see me, and really, in the states, only a few areas are poppin'. NYC, MIA, LA, the rest you can keep. Nikka tryin' to be on a beach somewhere eating fresh grilled meat and drinking fresh off the tree fruit juice while gamin' international chicks. If you have money, there's little incentive to live in the US other than family.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
+repage. sh*ts like the reverse st0rmfr0nt on here somtimes. :what:

:snoop:

Anyone who says this site is like st0rmfr0nt has never been to that site or a site like it. Stop it, just because we don't worship white people and all things white as you do does not mean this is a racist site. st0rmfr0nt is dedicated to white supremacy. This site is dedicated to sports, hip hop and things that are random. Do you understand that or do I need to get a white boy from the Woodlands to explain it to you so that you may take it seriously?

This whole site is infested with CAC worshipping c00ns though.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Man you cant tell me nothing. I already know that us american black men get shown love all over the world. Its funny cause no matter what the race is the american woman doesnt want to hear that. They dont like to hear women outside the u.s. treat men differently.

You dont know how many times ive mentioned wanting to go to brazil and all women of races resort to saying: "Oh your gonna go down there and catch a disease.", "Just dont come back to the u.s. spreading AIDS.", "They just want to get a green card from you and thats it"

I seriously doubt thats the case.

Germany
Japan
Sweden
D.R.
Puerto Rico
Canada
and where ever else.... We get treated differently

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
People of the Locker Room, I don't think I've yet introduced myself. My name........is Randy Orton.

I've been reading this thread and agree with the OP. I've been traveling with WWE for 10 years and have witnessed first hand the treatment black wrestlers receive overseas. My old buddy Shelton Benjamin use to collect women like baseball cards whenever we'd do shows in Europe and even our own WWE divas get a little twinkle in their eyes whenever Kofi Kingston walks in a room.

:rudy:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man you cant tell me nothing. I already know that us american black men get shown love all over the world. Its funny cause no matter what the race is the american woman doesnt want to hear that. They dont like to hear women outside the u.s. treat men differently.

You dont know how many times ive mentioned wanting to go to brazil and all women of races resort to saying: "Oh your gonna go down there and catch a disease.", "Just dont come back to the u.s. spreading AIDS.", "They just want to get a green card from you and thats it"

I seriously doubt thats the case.

Germany
Japan
Sweden
D.R.
Puerto Rico
Canada
and where ever else.... We get treated differently

:smh: :rudy: They act like you don't have the same chance of catching AIDS here especially in these cities with high black populations like D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. These bytches be infected at epidemic status.

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
:smh: :rudy: They act like you don't have the same chance of catching AIDS here especially in these cities with high black populations like D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. These bytches be infected at epidemic status.

It's especially funny when people talk about Brazil being this AIDS infested nation when it has a lower prevalence rate than the USA.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If you've had the internet since 2005/2006, u know what's been going on w/ the Amerikkkan "Black" "woman"
:flabbynsick:

Just get yours. Karma catches up.