Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
You all are basing your world view off of a couple of whores you slagged in some far off place giving you play because you're American. But hey, I bet Terrence Howard thought the same way until his WIFE called him a ******, along with his kids as well I believe.

You must have never been married. Your wife will say ANYTHING to hurt your feelings if they're so inclined. Hell hath no fury...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you black in shape and have good genes you know you can have dimes in all races. Sh1t even having good D will get you dimes of all races. Seen a ton of Oreos and thug bruhs bag international dimes. Im not sure how people can deny this living in their small bubbles they call the entire world.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Not trying to. Black women in our society aren't raised to take care of their man like other women. These other women are more family oriented and less independent minded. Americanized chicks overseas are the worst ones.

America ain't the only country with black woman...Black woman in general are better looking than other races. Why not just get a non american black woman?

But in general, I think as an American black man in another country (not including Canada) your going to eat good in my experience. This includes other black countries.

Daps
America ain't the only country with black woman...Black woman in general are better looking than other races. Why not just get a non american black woman?

But in general, I think as an American black man in another country (not including Canada) your going to eat good in my experience. This includes other black countries.

1. :wtf:
then
2. :laff:
then
3. :comeon:

I can make a whole new thread about mixed chicks being the best looking women in the world.