Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
In some places. Allow me to further explain...

It's a double edged sword. Black men are seen in two different lights internationally. One is the rich athlete/rapper. The other being the face of poverty. Depending on where you go some of the women will take the "I'm dating 50 Cent" approach while others take the "he isn't worth a penny approach".
It is a true testament of the power of American media.

We're hated and despised by people who have never even had real life contact with a black person.

I wonder sometimes what is it about US that just drives people crazy.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
:pachaha: then you a cac. So :pacspit:. U mad cuz your women prefer to get dikk down by a black man you salty fakkit.
nope i aint a cac, try again...

fact is the truth hurt... but it's ok keep living fantasies nikka...

How bout you go to Russia and preach half the bullshyt in this thread...

Yep i'm sure the women will bow down to you, take off your shoes, cook your meals and suck your dikk on demand :childplease:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Yep i'm sure the women will bow down to you, take off your shoes, cook your meals and suck your dikk on demand :childplease:

Trying to say any of this shyt in Russia will get you murdered with the quickness like you've never seen it before. Skinheads don't play :merchant:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Trying to say any of this shyt in Russia will get you murdered with the quickness like you've never seen it before. Skinheads don't play :merchant:
but... but... black men are kings that are put on pedestals by everyone (outside of their own race)....

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Nobody cares what Europeans think :umad:

Most of the world is black, yellow, or brown. White people really only inhabit eu-suck :umad: Australia and amerikkka. Go to south America, parts of Africa & Asia and you'll be treated like a normal person.

It's only when you go to the backwards thinking racist cac countries where you encounter problems :pacspit:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:umad: keep letting the american propaganda tell you that you ain't shyt. You a clown for believing that sh1t. Talking bout ducktales??? :childplease: niccas are actually living life bruh outside of the slave mentality you got. Wake up nicca!!!

What you said in your initial post is true. Last month I was in Spain and Italy and received nothing but love. They are bold as hell also. Girls will straight up tell you they want you:noah:. No Lie. No Drake. I encourage all my American black brehs to travel. Australia too.

These 2 white dudes who were with me in Italy attempted to pull this Colombian chick. A straight 8 brehs. When they came back to the rest of the group they told me she wanted me to come over to her. :smugfavre: A nikka was just coolin it:manny:

:lolbron: A nikka went though

Daps

:lolbron: wtf these cacs talking bout Russia. Who the fukk goes to Russia??? I would be mad at everybody too if i lived in a cold, desolate, racc00n hat wearing place like Russia. Yall just trolling.

Its funny you said that because Russian women are known for their prostituting in Korea. :takedat:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What you said in your initial post is true. Last month I was in Spain and Italy and received nothing but love. They are bold as hell also. Girls will straight up tell you they want you:noah:. No Lie. No Drake. I encourage all my American black brehs to travel. Australia too.

These 2 white dudes who were with me in Italy attempted to pull this Colombian chick. A straight 8 brehs. When they came back to the rest of the group they told me she wanted me to come over to her. :smugfavre: A nikka was just coolin it:manny:

:heh:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody cares what Europeans think :umad:

Most of the world is black, yellow, or brown. White people really only inhabit eu-suck :umad: Australia and amerikkka. Go to south America, parts of Africa & Asia and you'll be treated like a normal person.

It's only when you go to the backwards thinking racist cac countries where you encounter problems :pacspit:

Lol@the backwards countries being the civilised ones.

I'd be surprised if all of Asia was loving blacks, they don't even like it when your in their shops.