Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
well damn
:dwillhuh:

she is right about the "tall, dark and handsome" part though.

But yeah. A rich black man is more lust upon than a rich white man.

Not even talking about that tall dark and handsome shyt.. Shes the biggest troll on this site. Why keep posting on a black board ? Why not go on a board where white men predominate ?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Not even talking about that tall dark and handsome shyt.. Shes the biggest troll on this site. Why keep posting on a black board ? Why not go on a board where white men predominate ?

i've posted on those over the years as well. :win:
i'm here because the coliseum is the overall best sports forum(hell forum in general on the net) i'm sure as hell not here for you. :laugh:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
i've posted on those over the years as well. :win:
i'm here because the coliseum is the overall best sports forum(hell forum in general on the net) i'm sure as hell not here for you. :laugh:

:wow: Ok , sista. Your white is right trolling is getting old ,that's all im saying. Nobodys tryna get at you here , so we dont need to be reminded of what kind of men you like every thread.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:wow: Ok , sista. Your white is right trolling is getting old ,that's all im saying. Nobodys tryna get at you here , so we dont need to be reminded of what kind of men you like every thread.

if you're not trying to "get at me"..then it should roll right off your shoulders like most of y'alls posts roll off mine. just sayin. :jawalrus:
can't we all just get along? :Rodking:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
if you're not trying to "get at me"..then it should roll right off your shoulders like most of y'alls posts roll off mine. just sayin. :jawalrus:

lol @ not even denying your "white is right" trolling .. Is your intent to make black men angry ? Yes , Im furious that our black queen has an affinity for white men.. Happy now ?:skip: Youre probably 30+.. Be happy with your life and move on.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It only applies to when black men prefer white women. The other way around is too much of an abhorrence to talk about. :jawalrus:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
It only applies to when black men prefer white women. The other way around is too much of an abhorrence to talk about. :jawalrus:

There's a difference between preference , and lunacy.. Black men who "prefer" white women don't denigrate and devalue their own.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lol @ not even denying your "white is right" trolling .. Is your intent to make black men angry ? Yes , Im furious that our black queen has an affinity for white men.. Happy now ?:skip: Youre probably 30+.. Be happy with your life and move on.

actually no it's not. why on earth you'd think i care enough to try to "mad y'all mad" is beyond me. :wtf: i speak on the things i'm passionate about on here....hair....sports ....swimming...white boys etc.
if that pisses YOU off personally don't project that off onto me as somehow having an agenda. i just do me on here nothing more nothing less...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
actually no it's not. why on earth you'd think i care enough to try to "mad y'all mad" is beyond me. :wtf: i speak on the things i'm passionate about on here....hair....sports ....swimming...white boys etc.
if that pisses YOU off personally don't project that off onto me as somehow having an agenda. i just do me on here nothing more nothing less...

You can post about anything and get hated on. shyt you might as well give them a reason to get mad. I'm on that same flow right now. You've just lived long enough to be the villain.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

it's hilarious because i make constant comments praising hot white girls too...but nobody whines about that. apparently you're only accused of "trying to piss them off" when you're not kissing THEIR asses. :manny:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
AG is cool with me

and again, it's not even about dissing the threadstarter, if he's getting his then good for him especially if he's being upfront/honorable with these women