Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's not so much black, it's being American black. Bet a nikka from Somalia or some shyt don't get the same love as us!

Propoganda and stereotypes have turned American black men into the bad guys of the world. And women like nothing better than bad boys.

A tall, dark nikka like myself who handles himself as a G gets panties thrown at him in other countries...shyt here too. Our swag is immeasurable!

A nikka like me still seeks out the sistas however, I'm a ass man :shrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:smh: :rudy: They act like you don't have the same chance of catching AIDS here especially in these cities with high black populations like D.C, Chicago, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. These bytches be infected at epidemic status.

I had lunch with a doctor on South Beach who works at the local hospital a few years ago. He told me STD rate on South Beach is running around 25% :usure: Anywhere there's a high rate of tourists (especially white European ones), you will find STDs. Nikkaz be talkin' trash because I don't be pullin' that many one night stands, but by the grace of God I pass my STD test with flyin' colors every time :win: You're more likely to catch an STD in your own backyard bar than overseas most of the time, even the pros be gettin' checked every week, can't say the same for a lot of the neighborhood sluts

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
"People among Nations outside this territory overstand what we have done for the world. They overstand our relevance just doesn't stop in Africa, but it's the world where we influenced. Since we live here in Amexem, majority have no clue of our rich history"

-CARTER G. HOODSON

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We have a lot of love to give, we're passionate we have rhythm and we can slang good Deeznick. These all play into things women like.

1. Emotional bonding.
2. Having fun
3. Having orgasms.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
As someone who has traveled to over 50 different countries over the course of my life/career, these women are feeling you not really because you are Black but because you are American. I can assure you if you are indigenous African or from certain Islands they would not look at you the same. Better yet ask yourself this question, if it were you and you're white friend, who are they picking first?

But beyond this, some of the responses in this thread expose the fact that alot of you Black men are so desperate to get away from Black women. If you like other colors it's cool but no need to throw sistas under the bus to do so.

All this stuff hyping us up as the peak of masculinity is a distraction and we've let it get to our heads, wake up.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
As someone who has traveled to over 50 different countries over the course of my life/career, these women are feeling you not really because you are Black but because you are American. I can assure you if you are indigenous African or from certain Islands they would not look at you the same. Better yet ask yourself this question, if it were you and you're white friend, who are they picking first?

But beyond this, some of the responses in this thread expose the fact that alot of you Black men are so desperate to get away from Black women. If you like other colors it's cool but no need to throw sistas under the bus to do so.

All this stuff hyping us up as the peak of masculinity is a distraction and we've let it get to our heads, wake up.

Pretty much. American blacks are universally despised, even by blacks of other nations, and these c00ns talking about we're getting love from all over.

:rudy:

They're looking at that green, not that black. As long as you look like you can spend those American dollars you can throw your weight and dikk around. But if you're broke you're just another filthy ******. :pacspit:

You fools are far too eager to be accepted by the people that hate you and your culture.

Daps
Pretty much. American blacks are universally despised, even by blacks of other nations, and these c00ns talking about we're getting love from all over.

:rudy:

They're looking at that green, not that black. As long as you look like you can spend those American dollars you can throw your weight and dikk around. But if you're broke you're just another filthy ******. :pacspit:

You fools are far too eager to be accepted by the people that hate you and your culture.

Obviously you never been overseas anywhere. The whole point of the thread is talking about women loving black men in different countries. Brothas get out of the city limits first before you start talkin stupid shyt like "blacks are universally despised". I guess word got to mars and they despise us too. :childplease:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just think some posters are more comfortable believing that Blacks are universally despised than believing anything else.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You all are basing your world view off of a couple of whores you slagged in some far off place giving you play because you're American. But hey, I bet Terrence Howard thought the same way until his WIFE called him a ******, along with his kids as well I believe.

Daps
You all are basing your world view off of a couple of whores you slagged in some far off place giving you play because you're American. But hey, I bet Terrence Howard thought the same way until his WIFE called him a ******, along with his kids as well I believe.

:what: I dont mind ppl having an opposing view, but what are you basing your statements from? Clearly youre ignorant to the fact there are black ppl living in these countries. I lived not visited or vacationed to these places. :comeon: whores?

You trolling or just dont know, but thats the last time im responding to you.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Blackness is defined by overcoming adversity. If they want to think everyone hates them then so be it.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

Between me and MY white friend? Me all fukking day.