Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
threadstarter is being very selective about 'the world'

most of the world is extremely racist

being a western/english speaking/dollar-having black man helps though

Daps

I never mentioned the world. I talking women of different races outside of the black race. Maybe i should change the title for you clowns. Its pretty obvious im talking bout women

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I never mentioned the world. I talking women of different races outside of the black race. Maybe i should change the title for you clowns. Its pretty obvious im talking bout women

man, come on. I haven't read this thread but you said

I've been all over the world and if you black and you're overseas you get put on a pedestal. Get treated like :king:.

this is not true. Like I said, you probably benefit more from being american/english-speaking/relatively better off financially than from being black.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I want to, for once, live in a country that hasn't been "founded" by white people, or a place that the majority is black.

Not racist...I just wanna see how it is.

I wanna go to Japan besides that, too. Seems like a pretty cool place. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men, on average, are just much better looking than any other race's males -- going by accepted standards of "beauty." masculine facial structure, physical superiority, and higher adrenaline.

it's also why we're the most hated in this world. it's a double-edged sword.

Daps
man, come on. I haven't read this thread but you said

this is not true. Like I said, you probably benefit more from being american/english-speaking/relatively better off financially than from being black.

Man i lived it, seen it, experienced it. Besides Russia :lolbron: aint to many places where we not :win: thats all im saying. The women love black men.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Man I'm going to have a rare pro black moment. If we took away the effects of white supremacy and how it disenfranchised black people collectively and black people had jus as much wealth as white men, and it were an even playing field economically then I don't see how any woman would pick a white guy over a black guy. But in 2012 collectively white men have more money and power and created the "black is evil" stigma which deters women from dating black men who more than likely would otherwise.

I think I just got a nosebleed.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

yep. also my whole social circle is white\arabic\other chicks....
when a white female says "Tall dark and handsome" they're almost always refering to the olive skin....dark hair mediterranean looking looking dudes. hence the terms "Italian stallions"..."Greek God" etc ....
example: Eduardo Verastegui
eduardo-verastegui.jpg

as much as i'm around them i've never heard a white chick refer to a black male as that. :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
American white men make it hard for non black women to date black men. Hell they even have gotten to some black women. Take Bria Myles all we do is bytch about it but we still support her. White boys are not going to do that with white women they care about.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
yep. also my whole social circle is white\arabic\other chicks....
when a white female says "Tall dark and handsome" they're almost always refering to the olive skin....dark hair mediterranean looking looking dudes. hence the terms "Italian stallions"..."Greek God" etc ....
example: Eduardo Verastegui
eduardo-verastegui.jpg

as much as i'm around them i've never heard a white chick refer to a black male as that. :yeshrug:

Biggest c00n bytch alive :snoop: Co-Signing anything anti-black.. You're black !!