Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I don't see how that's a bad choice

When you have your choice of virtually any single black woman you want, choosing the one who became a baby mama to a drug addict rapper with 3 kids and 3 other baby mommas is a bad choice in comparison to what he could have chosen.

You're thinking about whether she would be a bad choice to the average black man, which no, she wouldn't necessarily, but to a man in the position he's in, its a hilariously bad decision.

It's like eating McDonalds when working as minimum wage. Yeah its decent if you're making minimum wage, but if you're a millionaire, that food is garbage tier compared to what you can afford to eat.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
When you have your choice of virtually any single black woman you want, choosing the one who became a baby mama to a drug addict rapper with 3 kids and 3 other baby mommas is a bad choice in comparison to what he could have chosen.

You're thinking about whether she would be a bad choice to the average black man, which no, she wouldn't necessarily, but to a man in the position he's in, its a hilariously bad decision.

It's like eating McDonalds when working as minimum wage. Yeah its decent if you're making minimum wage, but if you're a millionaire, that food is garbage tier compared to what you can afford to eat.

She would be a bad choice to the average black man looking to create his own legacy of power, wealth, and influence.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But she's successful and has a lot more money then all those single black women of his choice. Clearly the pros outweighed the cons :yeshrug:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
So what if you're in a committed relationship, y'all break up, and the mother petitions for child support and custody? Now the child is living with one parent, and the other non custodial parent has visitation and child support eating their check. You see how dumb that sounds?

What's y'all hesitation towards marriage? Y'all tryna save and hide y'all imaginary finances? :mjpls:

Gotta protect all that hard earned Coli Cash :troll:

Peace

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
But she's successful and has a lot more money then all those single black women of his choice. Clearly the pros outweighed the cons :yeshrug:

When they do literally anything, do you think she's spending her money, or his money?

So that makes your point moot.

Clearly he's still out here making bad decisions. They deserve each other low key. He's dumb enough to wife a chick that was dumb enough to have a child with Future.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Fair enough. But let's not act like those same men would resent having to put up with her baggage just for some access to her money.

Oh absolutely, but I think the average nikka would be geeked that a rich woman even wanted him to really be concerned about that. nikkas would be acting like Dave Chappelle in that skit where he married Oprah lol

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a grown ass man, he can do w/e he wants.

I wouldn't do it but meh, I can't fake like I care that much. :yeshrug:

I just hope for both their sakes it works out :lawd:

I can be positive too :ld:

Lol and that wasn't hard at all, was it?

Now if only @Bugatti Biceps and @Trill Russell can be positive as well. We don't have to argue all the time about this :smile:.