Why aren't men like Steph Curry

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Before we fix the community, we must work on individual, interpersonal issues. You're supposed to build from the ground up.

Nobody is shaming anybody! :what: All I'm saying is that everybody has a choice. And for every choice, there's a consequence. People MUST accept personal responsibility for their choices. That's all I'm saying.:mindblown:

Look, short of rape, men CANNOT force women to have sex with them.

Men pursue who to get involved with and women CHOOSE which man/men are worthy of their time, attention, and affection.

Nobody is justifying what dusty/unfit/dumbass black men do. But at this core of this issue is the fact that women on the whole continuously CHOOSE ain't shyt men. If women as a collective started holding out for aspiring doctors, scientists, accountants, etc., within 5 years, you'd see most men aspiring to be those type of professionals. Women HAVE to know the power they wield in the dating world. With the power, comes responsibility.

Your last paragraph speaks to my point; collective. I just don't understand why you believe only women are capable of this or why men can't do some CHOOSING on their own or collectively. It really confuses me why as men you view yourself as unable and are unwilling to bring about change. And if men are not capable of bring about change then what makes them leaders?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But let's be real more people focus on the bad.

There have been numerous stats coming out about what Russell has been doing in his career and not one plat thread has been made about it instead we have multiple platinum threads with guys attacking him for marrying a single mother.

On the real, its BECAUSE of all the positive things that Russ has going for him that this Ciara thing is making so many brehs go :dahell:.

Brehs were LOVING russ prior to the Ciara thing. I thought you were a big NFL fan? How did you miss this? :patrice:

You replace Russ (superbowl winning QB on a Black Excellence team with no children and no scandals) with pacman jones and no one would have cared.

Russ is a grown ass man and he can do what he wants though, :ld:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
But let's be real more people focus on the bad.

There have been numerous stats coming out about what Russell has been doing in his career and not one plat thread has been made about it instead we have multiple platinum threads with guys attacking him for marrying a single mother.

In fairness the Coli isn't fond of threads involving stats. Russ gets about the right amount of threads in The Coli for what he does as an athlete.

The amount of threads about him and Ciara is next level. That said, I enjoy that fukkery :manny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, its BECAUSE of all the positive things that Russ has going for him that this Ciara thing is making so many brehs go :dahell:.

Brehs were LOVING russ prior to the Ciara thing. I thought you were a big NFL fan? How did you miss this? :patrice:

You replace Russ (superbowl winning QB on a Black Excellence team with no children and no scandals) with pacman jones and no one would have cared.

Russ is a grown ass man and he can do what he wants though, :ld:

They were? I thought they were calling him a cornball and saying he wasn't black enough :patrice:

Literally the superbowl thread from 2 years ago.

And the Seahawks thread from 2 years ago and a year ago.

But okay.

So team and sporting event threads from years ago? Ok.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were? I thought they were calling him a cornball and saying he wasn't black enough :patrice:

Maybe

Cuz

He

Was

With

A

White

Woman?

:skip:

Suburban black male + white woman = he will get called a cornball.

Once again, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MORALITY.

I'm repeating myself ad nauseum. You either get it or you don't at this point.

I'm done.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fairness the Coli isn't fond of threads involving stats. Russ gets about the right amount of threads in The Coli for what he does as an athlete.

The amount of threads about him and Ciara is next level. That said, I enjoy that fukkery :manny:

Oh I do too sometimes. Other times it's overkill but those threads do help the day fly.