Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
What are women doing to make men want them these days? It's an easy deflection to say "if you want a stand up woman you have to be a stand up man too!"

But the argument holds little to no water when the majority of women are slutting it up for instagram AND wanting a ring along with respect at the same time.

Men praise Stephen left and right because it's always good to see a brother succeed, be a loving husband, and a father to his kids.

Ayesha? Nah these females can't stand her because she's the embodiment of an ideal wife in the black community and sets a standard that most women will find hard to follow. So instead she's picked apart and accused of slut shaming by the very women who can't meet those standards she set.

Basically. These black women nowadays running around thinking they can do everything hoes do and get respect like they aren't hoes because they have a job. nikkas don't care about your career.

Ain't shyt men ain't even thinking about Steph Curry. He can come out today and say real men wear suits and fukkboys will just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and keep smashing these post grad women with shytty priorities in men, dressing like the hoes fukkboys like, all the while complaining about not finding a good man.

Ayesha basically told y'all what to do and what to prioritize when it came to being a good woman, and y'all shyt on her before a single man cosigned it, and instead tried to jump on ALL men, the good ones and the bad, when really y'all meant that you want the fukkboys that get ya p*ssy juices flowing to step it up instead of doing the adult thing and changing your mindsets about what a good man looks like and does.

Basically you're all a bunch of mini-Halle Berrys deflecting your bad decisions onto her and men instead of taking any form of responsibility that you can't have it both ways. I can't sell drugs and work in corporate America, so what makes y'all think you can do hoe activities, fukk with fukkboys, and think good men that lead want anything to do with you?

Ayesha Curry lives in reality, y'all still trying to live a movie.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Please explain how so? Tell me how wrong I am about the insta hoes and lazy women who want a Stephen curry with ring in hand but aren't worth 2 pennies
You said the majority of women which is false. Yes those women are part of the problem but if you are an upstanding black man yourself, they wouldn't bother you since they are not on your radar:yeshrug:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Savannah was a baby momma up until 3 years ago. so impregnate a woman twice then marry her when you feel like it.
Ain't that what's hip in the black community anyways?
and that's how you do relationships:mjlol:

I don't get why you're so obsessed with marriage. Does respectability and what other people think really mean that much to you? Are you so weakminded that your life is governed by that shyt?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".

It's up to women to praise those type of men not us.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What are women doing to make men want them these days? It's an easy deflection to say "if you want a stand up woman you have to be a stand up man too!"

But the argument holds little to no water when the majority of women are slutting it up for instagram AND wanting a ring along with respect at the same time.

Men praise Stephen left and right because it's always good to see a brother succeed, be a loving husband, and a father to his kids.

Ayesha? Nah these females can't stand her because she's the embodiment of an ideal wife in the black community and sets a standard that most women will find hard to follow. So instead she's picked apart and accused of slut shaming by the very women who can't meet those standards she set.
What argument? Everything is not an argument. :why:

Same thing applies to the women. It's about making an effort if you want a change. Universal law, if nothing changes you will get the same result. Only thing in this world you can control is yourself so start with you.

If all I date are bums and thots, it's because I'm choosing them.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Steph curry gets praised by nikkas all the time

steph-curry-with-the-shot-boy.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not the same stop it :comeon:

The difference in this situation is that men will not hate on Steph because they're not like him, dudes will give nothing but respect and admiration to Steph for being a stand up dude

Women will become angry and insecure that they're being compared to Ayesha Curry because they know they can't reach that standard. And rather than being happy for her they'll try to tear her down rather than face up to their own shortcomings that she reminds them of
Basically OP coming with the weak viewpoints. I don't think I've saw a dude hate on steph and say he fake or anything like that because of how he rolls. I'm pretty sure it won't take long to find some females (mainly online so gotta take it with a grain of salt) saying that about his wife. Dudes in general don't care about that type of stuff like women do. I know its a few corny cats out here but like you said compare me to some other dudes its eh to me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".
To be fair steph never made himself a talking point by going on twitter and exclaiming himself a model man. He did it by scoring points.