Why aren't men like Steph Curry

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Cake and eat it too. Yeah they want an Ayesha but what are they doing to get one? Words without action don't mean much.
What are women doing to make men want them these days? It's an easy deflection to say "if you want a stand up woman you have to be a stand up man too!"

But the argument holds little to no water when the majority of women are slutting it up for instagram AND wanting a ring along with respect at the same time.

Men praise Stephen left and right because it's always good to see a brother succeed, be a loving husband, and a father to his kids.

Ayesha? Nah these females can't stand her because she's the embodiment of an ideal wife in the black community and sets a standard that most women will find hard to follow. So instead she's picked apart and accused of slut shaming by the very women who can't meet those standards she set.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".

Well yeah, he's on court performance has been crazy. but the only reason his girl and his kid are really in the spot light now is because he brought them into it. When he had his girl on one of the post game shows Womens uterus world while jumped and men world wide was like :ehh: Samething with his girl.

They are just the poster family :manny:

Steph is making millions and in the public eye, your average upstanding black man is somewhere like me is on the coli posting about the nikka and his family.:sadcam:

People only care about greatness, especially when it comes to men.

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
4848044-uh+uh+that%27s+bait.gif

ya this bytch sorry as hell. you can smell the spoiled tartar from here...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You're missing the point that he had no problem shacking up and having kids with a woman who wasn't his wife.
Yes he finally married her but the former happens frequently in the black community.
You're starting a topic thats still debated heavily to this day, if actual marriage is necessary. It's one thing if you fukking and a oops kid appears. Its something completely different when you're in a committed relationship, you acknowledge this is your mate, support each other just like a married couple would and live life just like a marriage, sharing finances, house, cars etc.

The word Common Law Marriage exist for this reason.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What are women doing to make men want them these days? It's an easy deflection to say "if you want a stand up woman you have to be a stand up man too!"

But the argument holds little to no water when the majority of women are slutting it up for instagram AND wanting a ring along with respect at the same time.

Men praise Stephen left and right because it's always good to see a brother succeed, be a living husband, and a father to his kids.

Ayesha? Nah these females can't stand her because she's the embodiment of an ideal wife in the black community and sets a standard that most women will find hard to follow. So instead she's picked apart and accused of slut shaming by the very women who can't meet those standards she set.
your argument is null and void.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You're starting a topic thats still debated heavily to this day, if actual marriage is necessary. It's one thing if you fukking and a oops kid appears. Its something completely different when you're in a committed relationship, you acknowledge this is your mate, support each other just like a married couple would and live life just like a marriage, sharing finances, house, cars etc.

The word Common Law Marriage exist for this reason.
ok.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You're missing the point that he had no problem shacking up and having kids with a woman who wasn't his wife.
Yes he finally married her but the former happens frequently in the black community.
That's working of the universal assumption that your ideals on marriage make him wrong for doing what he did.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe we need more Ayesha's or more Stephs. Everybody got their own flow, when it comes to dating and relationships. As long as you are doing something positive with your life then cool. Date how you like.

If you ask me I would say we need more chicks built like IG hoes (but naturally) willing to deal with 5'8" financial analysts that hit on them at the club with mediocre mouthpiece. That's really what the game needs.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That's working of the universal assumption that your ideals on marriage make him wrong for doing what he did.
It isn't my ideals on marriage when the black community is berated on the out of wedlock birth percentage:manny: