Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see black women praising him :sas1:

This is true.....Steph is :russell:to most chicks out here.Just look around social media.Maybe that's because he's linked to Ayesha, but still.

I've seen Swaggy P get 10x more "Ooh he can get it girl's" than Steph.And don't say "oh it's because he's married":shaq2:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
You said the majority of women which is false. Yes those women are part of the problem but if you are an upstanding black man yourself, they wouldn't bother you since they are not on your radar:yeshrug:
I said majority because it's more than half, they completely out number the women who would be considered wife material and that's not counting the ones who are reformed hoes who found a male to look past their promiscuity.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Basically OP coming with the weak viewpoints. I don't think I've saw a dude hate on steph and say he fake or anything like that because of how he rolls. I'm pretty sure it won't take long to find some females (mainly online so gotta take it with a grain of salt) saying that about his wife. Dudes in general don't care about that type of stuff like women do. I know its a few corny cats out here but like you said compare me to some other dudes its eh to me.
This isn't the point of my argument. If black men want to be leaders, stop with the "yall hoes need to be like ayesha while bedding said hoes".
Be an upstanding man yourself then you wouldn't have to go on twitter talking about ayesha this, ayesha that. You would already have her:sas2:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This isn't the point of my argument. If black men want to be leaders, stop with the "yall hoes need to be like ayesha while bedding said hoes".
Be an upstanding man yourself then you wouldn't have to go on twitter talking about ayesha this, ayesha that. You would already have her:sas2:
In fairness don't both sides do that?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I said majority because it's more than half, they completely out number the women who would be considered wife material and that's not counting the ones who are reformed hoes who found a male to look past their promiscuity.
so you know every woman personally that's on social media?:comeon:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I don't consider Steph black. :beli:

But he is black
full

curry.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
what are the flaws?

It just seems that your statement is full of generalizations. No offense. You can't say that men are talking about not finding women, then say they are smashing deshawn and lil mama. It seems you're combining two different types of men, the one who is complaining, and the one who's always smashing women, into one man.

Personally I would love to marry an Ayesha curry
1) She's educated ( Davidson)
2) Pretty ( a little too light skin but it's whatever)
3)And seems like a good mother.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Ayesha curry is not getting hyped up by dudes that want your amber rose and blac China type women.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Steph is considered a stand up dude by most black people I know. To say men need to be more like Steph implies that his NBA pedigree has little to do with who he has become as a man. We can't assume he would still have his dream wife if he didn't grow up in Dell's house. I know him and his wife were together before his fame, but you can't assume anything. If he was a typical nerd working for Oracle instead of playing in Oracle, who knows what his life would look like.

You can't compare regular brehs to a gifted son of an NBA player