Nevermind.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It's not the same stop it :comeon:

The difference in this situation is that men will not hate on Steph because they're not like him, dudes will give nothing but respect and admiration to Steph for being a stand up dude

Women will become angry and insecure that they're being compared to Ayesha Curry because they know they can't reach that standard. And rather than being happy for her they'll try to tear her down rather than face up to their own shortcomings that she reminds them of

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:what:

They've been together since high school, haven't had one publicized event of affairs and supported each other through the entire time. He's a prime candidate of "this is how you do relationships".
Savannah was a baby momma up until 3 years ago. so impregnate a woman twice then marry her when you feel like it.
Ain't that what's hip in the black community anyways?
and that's how you do relationships:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Savannah was a baby momma up until 3 years ago. so impregnate a woman twice then marry her when you feel like it.
Ain't that what's hip in the black community anyways?
No

:stopitslime:

Hip is black people having babies, breaking up, the one usually raising the child solo.

Lebron was there the entire time, his children grew up with a mother and father right there in they face who loved each other. They've been in a relationship for almost 15 years now, who cares if its only been marriage for 3. Bron has supported and loved her without giving her any reasons to distrust him, I'm sure she ain't feeling a type of way cause legally its only been 3 years of marriage.

:comeon:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: I see your either trolling or stupid.

*leaves thread*
How am I trolling or stupid? Take Lebron James out of the equation.
Just a regular black man who had children of out wedlock and took a decade to marry her.
How is this a positive image in the black community?

everybody knew bron was gone be rich since middle school. You cant just marry your girl asap. U got to wait it out first
In the black community, we are ok with just having children but scoff at the idea of marriage.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Praised and acknowledged by other black men?:jbhmm:

As a black woman, even though chaste and classy women get some hate from other black women, they are usually admired. That is usually the opposite for men.

For so long the rhetoric has been that women do not want a good, upstanding man. They want the bad boy who will blow their backs out and send them packing. So naturally, men's argument has been to fall in line with what women want in order to get them.

All of a sudden, ayesha curry steps on the scene and it's "oh I want I woman like ayesha", "yall hoes need to be more like ayesha".

Pause:dame:
So now the argument is, "we as men are allowed to have standards and want a woman like ayesha".
Well, where were those standards when you were running through deshawn, eshlawn, lil mamma, and her friends?:dwillhuh:
This new argument is set on the basis that you as a man are the leader and the one to choose.
So if this is the new role black men want to accept, why aren't the likes of steph curry being championed?
Why aren't black men telling other black men to be more selective?
Why aren't black men telling other black men that it's ok to not sleep around?
But ya'll are quick to tell black women to stop being hoes and have respect for themselves.:comeon:
I firmly believe that most of you men using ayesha curry as the golden standard is simply a ploy to support the old adage "men are naturally promiscuous".
From the age of dawn, men have been sleeping with prostitutes and whores but went and found a virtuous woman to marry.
You may want an ayesha curry but that doesn't stop you from sleeping with the kim's, amber's, and chyna's.:shaq2:
Simply put, if you aren't going to be like steph, you shouldn't expect an ayesha.:manny:
4848044-uh+uh+that%27s+bait.gif

Daps
It's not the same stop it :comeon:

The difference in this situation is that men will not hate on Steph because they're not like him, dudes will give nothing but respect and admiration to Steph for being a stand up dude

Women will become angry and insecure that they're being compared to Ayesha Curry because they know they can't reach that standard. And rather than being happy for her they'll try to tear her down rather than face up to their own shortcomings that she reminds them of

//thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No

:stopitslime:

Hip is black people having babies, breaking up, the one usually raising the child solo.

Lebron was there the entire time, his children grew up with a mother and father right there in they face who loved each other. They've been in a relationship for almost 15 years now, who cares if its only been marriage for 3. Bron has supported and loved her without giving her any reasons to distrust him, I'm sure she ain't feeling a type of way cause legally its only been 3 years of marriage.

:comeon:
You're missing the point that he had no problem shacking up and having kids with a woman who wasn't his wife.
Yes he finally married her but the former happens frequently in the black community.