White Women are now organizing a conference call to support Kamala Harris like Black Men amd Black Women did

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh you see how trumps people put feelers out on what he wants to do

And when the general public shyts on it

He backs away from it like he have no idea about it

He did the same thing with abortion :russ:
\
Claim:

During a Fox News town hall, former U.S. President claimed credit for overturning Roe v. Wade, saying, "For 54 years they were trying to get Roe v. Wade terminated, and I did it. And I'm proud to have done it."

Rating:

Rating: Correct Attribution
Rating: Correct Attribution
Context:

The U.S. Supreme Court made the actual decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, though Trump can take credit for appointing the conservative justices who made it possible.

In January 2024, former U.S. President Donald Trump participated in a Fox News town hall, boasting that he was responsible for ending Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that guaranteed federal abortion protections for all women. The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade on June 24, 2022.

On Feb. 22, 2024, U.S. President Joe Biden's verified X account shared a headline about an Alabama hospital pausing in vitro fertilization treatments in order to assess the impact of a recent court ruling that said frozen embryos were children. Biden's account also placed the responsibility for overturning Roe v. Wade on Trump: "Make no mistake: this is because Donald Trump overturned Roe v. Wade."\

1/1
If you don’t think republican convicted felon donald trump won’t impose a national ban on women’s freedom and then ban birth control he will and he isn’t hiding it

Trump in a message to the Danbury Institute, an anti-abortion extremist group that calls abortion "child sacrifice" and wants abortion to be "eradicated entirely": "I know where you’re coming from and where you’re going. And I’ll be with you, side by side."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will have to see but last time didn't involve women poking themselves with hangers or carrying dead fetuses until they themselves die or get deathly sick. That one issue could tip some scales or otherwise I'd agree on white women sticking to republican
yep. Roe hadn't been overturned in 2016, but Republicans made it real this time around. they're banning abortion all around the country

and there's a whole lot of white suburban mothers who don't want to send Britney off to college without knowing she can fix a "mistake" :hubie:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yep. Roe hadn't been overturned in 2016, but Republicans made it real this time around. they're banning abortion all around the country

and there's a whole lot of white suburban mothers who don't want to send Britney off to college without knowing she can fix a "mistake" :hubie:
especially if the father is some southern nikka on the football team.