White Women are now organizing a conference call to support Kamala Harris like Black Men amd Black Women did

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

We still have to wait for Election Day :whoa:, but I told y’all White women would be supporting her. Trump and them made a huuuuuuge miscalculation with the reproductive rights issue. The GOP alienated younger white women, single white women, unhappily married white women, etc. Ain’t nobody tryna turn this place into the Handmaid’s Tale in 2025

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We still have to wait for Election Day :whoa:, but I told y’all White women would be supporting her. Trump and them made a huuuuuuge miscalculation with the reproductive rights issue. The GOP alienated younger white women, single white women, unhappily married white women, etc. Ain’t nobody tryna turn this place into the Handmaid’s Tale in 2025
I agree the only way we truly know will be election day, but I believe Trump is in trouble.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You need to reread the ISIS papers breh. White people know they have to get their population up. That is their priority.
The white politicians know this. The White women voters can't afford kids/prenatal care so they aint been having them breh.

Old cac men fukked themselves by playing all their cards too soon. This economic landscape ain't leaving swing voters with anyone to look down on... they're waking up to picked pockets. Pissed! Like we've been forever.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is your retarded ass going so hard against Kamala? If you think trump is good for black people or the nation, why not just say it?

because this bytch was horrible 5 years ago and dumb b*stards like you now flip flopping hard since she might get put in charge... she hasnt changed...:mjlol: and that's who you want running the country??? this the BEST the dnc has to offer??? :dahell: its not about trump always mentioning trump when its not about that b*stard...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully its true. Maybe someone will make white women accountable for their votes

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
because this bytch was horrible 5 years ago and dumb b*stards like you now flip flopping hard since she might get put in charge... she hasnt changed...:mjlol: and that's who you want running the country??? this the BEST the dnc has to offer??? :dahell: its not about trump always mentioning trump when its not about that b*stard...
I didn't flip flop on shyt you degenerate kewn :laff:. You don't like her? STFU and vote against her bytch nikka