White Women are now organizing a conference call to support Kamala Harris like Black Men amd Black Women did

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
we need it. time for them to finally and completely reject this handmaid's tale bullshyt their men are pulling

we cant get Kamala in the WH alone
White men still win at the end of the day. Take a look at how they're doing with crypto and "California forever". They'll just punish the WW who dont fall in line with them basically.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because this bytch was horrible 5 years ago and dumb b*stards like you now flip flopping hard since she might get put in charge... she hasnt changed...:mjlol: and that's who you want running the country??? this the BEST the dnc has to offer??? :dahell: its not about trump always mentioning trump when its not about that b*stard...

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
After watching cnn since Biden withdrew ,Kamala has a legit chance. Which I didn’t think was possible at 1st. She’s building mad momentum and if she picks the right vp then debates trump she gonna eat dude incoherent babbling ass tf up

I didn't either bro, I thought Trump jad this shyt wrapped up but she has gained a lot of momentum and it hasn't been a week