which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That census thing about Hispanics marking white might be confusing to some latinos. Like in Mexico, the government has not asked it's citizens to mark what race they are since the 1920's. You'll have families where some siblings are light skin, and some are dark. Which ones are white, and which ones are native? the US census should have a "mixed" option, not just "other" I've noticed it's usually darker latinos who are quick to talk about being "Spanish" more than lighter ones. Maybe they have an inferiority complex? I know a Mexican girl from Zacatecas who is pale, light brown hair, and hazel eyes, who would never claim to be white. She even named her son a straight up Aztec name. As far as Hispanics, some do c00n. But you don't hear "White Pride", you hear "Brown Pride". You also hear, Viva La Raza, as in La Raza Cosmica, an idea of Mexico/Latin America having people of a "fifth race" consisting of Native, White, and Black mixture. But Latin America is like anywhere else in the world, and you will encounter racism and discrimination.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Black females be c00ning too with that I mixed with this and that BS

I once met a black chick that was akon black who kept on saying she's mixed with Cuban and Chinese :childplease:

lol she may have been right. tyson beckford is black jamaican and chinese and hes dark as fukk. so she could have been black cuban and chinese

but you have a point with the bolded

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
yup. I said this in another thread a while back. I see more dimepiece Asian chick with nikkas, than whiteboys. Over here when you see a wm/aw couple, the bish is usually average to ugly as fukk(chinese).

on another note, when it comes to African countries, Nigerians are definitely the biggest c00n. Not that much though.

I use to think that British black males were the biggest c00ns out of all the black folks, but those London Riots last year left a nikka in tears of joy.
:wow:

Yeah exactly. I never see Asian females with white dudes and if they are they look :flabbynsick: I see Asian/Asian the most then Asian/Black.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I dont see why everyone here gets bent out over interracial relationships. Its just a factor of communities disintegrating and probability: There are more white people here in america than there are asians or blacks, so in the dating game you are all the more likely to find a suitable partner that is white, just on sheer numbers.

:manny:

Or multiplying

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
yup. I said this in another thread a while back. I see more dimepiece Asian chick with ******, than whiteboys. Over here when you see a wm/aw couple, the bish is usually average to ugly as ****(chinese).
Yeah exactly. I never see Asian females with white dudes and if they are they look I see Asian/Asian the most then Asian/Black.

This is it. For some black people it is all about ones ability to date another race. That is their only concern and that's why this thread exist.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Funny how everyone is shytting on other races but no one has mentioned the race that originated the name. Look at this forum you guys call yourselves that all the time. Acting like this doesn't exist.

:mjpls:

Exception to the rule ex. 1:rolleyes:

Exception to the rule ex. 2 :yawn:

Focus on the larger BLACK Group....They will ALWAYS "SAY" :usure: that we're only 13% of the US Pop, but :usure:......

Those FEW Examples really are anomalies in the larger scale of things.....sans-:mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Of course Black Americans dislike Asians and Indians or find their behavior weird. Their culture is the exact opposite of ours. They are considered "model minorities". I don't find what they do "c00ning". At the end of the day they have their own ethnic enclaves. They still prefer to live amongst each other. Their dollar circulates through their individual communities because of traditional needs in cooking and clothing.

Again the exact opposite of AA culture.
Exactly. nothing c00nish about them. SMART is what they are for knowing how to play the game....

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk but i think what some of you might think is c00ning is just them keeping a low profile and not wanting to rock the boat. not saying some of them don't c00n, in every none white race there is some, but i've work with a few asians and go to school with even more and most of them especially the FOB's are really quite and stick to themselves but when you really get to know them they're pretty cool. for instance just today one i saw this chinese developer who i seat right next to at work lending money to not only people in asia but in africa with kiva.

Also alot of asian people deep down hate or don't like white people but there are playing it smart and keeping it cool till they stack paper and have power. don't sleep on them

another thing to is that black people especially in the west got a really bad image out east so alot of them are not sure about out from jump but like i said get to know them and it's a different story.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
How are Cubans c00ning? Most of them in America are white.

Again AA's seem to have a lot of trouble with immigrants from other countries. I won't even get into Asians occupying the inner city food market. This entire thread is jealousy man.

all it ever was... :smugfavre:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This is it. For some black people it is all about ones ability to date another race. That is their only concern and that's why this thread exist.

:sitdown:

nikka, I don't give a damn about Asian chicks at all. Only Asian chicks that get my attention are filipinos. I think they are extremely overrated. I just stating what I see over here. Asians and black folks are fine in the Bay Area. miss me with this shyt.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Disagree. This is the internet breh. Black people c00n like its said here is overrated...most blacks are with each other and don't care about ir off the net. Asians, Indians care more about dating another race in the real world, we are just the loudest.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Among men - Indian men c00n it up with white people the most.
Among women - Asian (eastern) women c00n it up with white people the most.

You also got to factor in that those two groups (Indians and Asians) are more likely to live among middle to upper class white people though.

This is the unadulterated truth

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Had a Chinese girlfriend...bytch denied they were c00ns in general, but I saw it on a daily basis. When I go hoop shirtless on a summer's day and come back darker...she be like why you tanning and trying to get darker. :mjpls: