The moist honorable Tariq Nasheed confirms what I've always said: We gotta break up Black ethnic groups but White people are fine

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But you brought up abortion. I assumed you meant how it affects our population. What are you actually talking about and what is the solution?

Someone wondered why our total percentage of the population was not growing.

I said abortion is a major reason.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That's it? Why people act like Africans are flooding the United States? Unless you live in NYC, Boston, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, or Dallas, the chances of running into a Non-ADOS is small and it's even smaller unless you live in NYC or Miami.
Because folks rather sell narratives.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Someone wondered why our total percentage of the population was not growing.

I said abortion is a major reason.
And yet you said "non-ADOS/FBA" are being included... Are yhey bringing the number up or down? :dahell: How come you see this as a problem NOW but any other time its "the problem with Pan Africanism"? :what:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Posters always say why you talking about Tariq again. Because if you dont then people start thinking what he's saying is true and it spreads and grows into something that becomes harder to stop, the white version is January 6th. The Tariq followers repeat his talking points all the time and you have to tell them why its stupid.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You’re being disingenuous about the topic. You would be lying to yourself if you think some of things he says isn’t true. Just because you don’t like the person doesn’t mean there isn’t truth to it.
If someone talks online for 3 hours a day, of course some shyt gonna be true.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Because he’s…

, friend.

Tariq, you know I nearly tagged you and homo cartoon just to get this outta the way? :sas1: I just forgot. This Boochie muhfukka has had you tight for a minute. Why didn't you just fight his ass instead of trying to sue (and losing)?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
JD Vance was just shytting on various cac ethnic groups

Pan-Africanism is stupid.

The clip from 2021, which has been circulating on X, shows Vance speaking in a Skype interview. He discussed early waves of immigration to the United States, pointing out the ‘rise in crime’ he felt ensued as a consequence.

"You had this massive wave of Italian, Irish and German immigration,” Vance said, “and that had its problems, its consequences. You had higher crime rates, you had these ethnic enclaves, you had inter-ethnic conflict in the country where you really hadn't had th
Meanwhile white people don’t care about ethnicity and we do … wild