which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
To all the Africans

I apologize for the words some AA's are saying in this thread and throughout this forum. I now understand the complaints you guys make. I spoke on it. A lot of AA's just have a supreme distrust of success outside of struggle. If there is no strife presence then most AA's can't relate. That's why some AA's have a hard time getting along with immigrants.

Then in the same breath they want to unite off the strength of "we are all not white people". Don't work like that.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I thought Ethiopians would be the biggest c00ns...most of them have Arab/Middle Eastern blood and have the least black features. They always on that sididdy shyt. :leostare:

well atleast they stick to their own East African men.

Just ignore her, bytch doesnt know what the fukk she's talking about.

Why, Because my people choose to conduct themselves like they've got sense and strive academically?

There is no c00ning where im from, in fact, all my Naija brothers here have heard this at least onece from their parents "you got to do three times better than a white man, because no matter what you do, you will never be one of them" we don't fck around, that's what we're known for, not c00ning.

That's just it, fuk AA's, the dead weight underachievers of the entire black race.

lol. you think I care. continue shytting on AA's. I'm Liberian.We don't c00n over here.:pachaha:

besides, I said, out of all the countries in Africa. I don't believe we are not known for c00ning. If if there were to be some c00n researching, I'm sure it would reach Nigeria.
:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The japanese should feel about white people
how jews feel about nazis...

a0yqua.jpg

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
To all the Africans

I apologize for the words some AA's are saying in this thread and throughout this forum. I now understand the complaints you guys make. I spoke on it. A lot of AA's just have a supreme distrust of success outside of struggle. If there is no strife presence then most AA's can't relate. That's why some AA's have a hard time getting along with immigrants.

Then in the same breath they want to unite off the strength of "we are all not white people". Don't work like that.

Boy you dont speak for anybody but yourself. Getting along with ANYBODY is simple, have respect for me and mine and I'll have respect for you. period

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I find that chink type asians (chinese, japs, koreans, and other shyt) are more likely to sell out to white people and start c00ning....The indian type of asians are c00ns to but they really don't fukk with other races as a whole. I rarely see white/indian couples they almost always date within their race from what I see.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Boy you dont speak for anybody but yourself. Getting along with ANYBODY is simple, have respect for me and mine and I'll have respect for you. period

There was no disrespect until the OP made this thread. We all knew the eventual "Nigerians" would be thrown into the mix and here we are. I came in here explaining that Asians and Indians and immigrants in general aren't shuckin and jivin for white people.

I believe AA's history and relations with white people view immigrant success(since AA;s weren't afforded that luxury) as c00ning since they are rapidly moving ahead in America; the America they built. Then not too mention a decent amount of posts stated that Asian/black relations in a particular area are great because they fcku each other from time to time.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The funny thing is that I don't know any c00n Nigerians. Most are pretty Americanized ironically. Only example I've seen in real life is The Nigerian. So, the Naijas here have their anger misplaced. They need to be attacking their fellow countryman. :ufdup:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The japanese should feel about white people
how jews feel about nazis...

a0yqua.jpg

Japanese love whitey, he modernized them, they allied with the whitiest in WW2. Japan c00ns harder than any other race of asians. And they STILL love white people after the nuking. Modeling their comics after them and shyt :dwillhuh:

fakkits.

:skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A fukking divide within a divide. We always divide and separate ourselves. If you're black in America, you're an African American. That's it. That's how you're looked at rather you like it or not.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
And you not c00nin? nikka (and I never say this) fukk you.

Ya'll call us c00ns like you see it, we'll call ya'll punk asses dead weight like we see it, fair trade.

If poster kept themselves from talking sht about Naija on here, nothing would ever be said by me, now get the fukk out my face.

nikka, I usually fukk with you, but fukk YOU. :pacspit:

You got AnotherGirl dapping your posts, that should tell you all you need to know.

Ya'll got people in here talking down on us (not the first time either), so i'm firing back, whats the problem?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
:usure:

How are we c00ning? Do we vote Republican like the Cubans?

We keep it all the way real and are proud of our heritage and never forget it. Both my parents went to HBCUs. We are proud our African names and refuse to answer the white man's name as a family name, that is c00ning to a Naija man. I'm sure c00ning to some of you means Nigerians wanting to get an education and stunt on lazy, unmotivated Americans that have children out of wedlock.

Please let us know how Nigerians are c00ning

Lol first you need to calm down, this entire thread is clearly subjective and I answered based on personal experiences. Most of the Nigerians I know are like you said very smart and attend good universities they just have no interest in being affiliated with black people or black culture. Maybe the first gens are different but the ones I personally know and come across aren't anything like you described. Also I don't know if the second part was supposed to offend me or not but I'm East African

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ya'll call us c00ns like you see it, we'll call ya'll punk asses dead weight like we see it, fair trade.

If poster kept themselves from talking sht about Naija on here, nothing would ever be said by me, now get the fukk out my face.

Ya'll got people in here talking down on us (not the first time either), so i'm firing back, whats the problem?

93% of the conversation was about Asians :stylin: for CACs and you want to do the war dance for two or three posters who threw y'alls names in the hat? fukk outta here. You sound like a fukking racist ass CAC. The shyt was uncalled for and would be at home on fukking st0rmfr0nt. Which is funny because they see your ass as a fukking chimp just like me.

*Slaps you in the face*

Look at me. LOOK AT ME! We're in America. This isn't your world. You ain't shyt to them. Just like I ain't shyt. We're all dead weight to them. Never forget that shyt.

Here, have a smoke and calm down.

220px-Zwei_zigaretten.jpg

We're gonna get through this.