which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
We tried that already and your "peoples" were revealed as turncoats.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/35544-richard-aoki-asian-black-panther.html

:mjpls:

Again collectively AA's have nothing in common with Asians and Indians outside of the superficial and I don't find Asian Americans or Indian Americans c00ning. I find them assimilating and insuring their success in a new country.
Its true :manny:

Typical Japanese. Why do you think everyone in asia hates them the most? :scusthov:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: WHITE isn't a "Race." It's a social-classification most prominent here, on the land built on Blood - Amerikkkau.
What that have to do with what I said? :what:

Next you are going to tell me that Afro-Jamaicans aren't black? :what:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
How are Cubans c00ning? Most of them in America are white.

Again AA's seem to have a lot of trouble with immigrants from other countries. I won't even get into Asians occupying the inner city food market. This entire thread is jealousy man.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
White women are the worst brehs. I dont see why people worship them here. Neurotic as fukk, usually whores, daddy issues, prone to lying about the smallest things, not worth your time or money (unless its a one and done deal).

And they kinda smell like wet dog sometimes. :mjpls:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
But back to the topic I'd say Cubans and Nigerians are the biggest c00ns.

JagsFanWTF.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
How are Cubans c00ning? Most of them in America are white.

Again AA's seem to have a lot of trouble with immigrants from other countries. I won't even get into Asians occupying the inner city food market. This entire thread is jealousy man.

:ohhh: So asian women marrying cacs in record numbers isn't c00ning but black men marrying white women is? :skip:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Hispanic for dummy's

White hispanics- light skin, brown hair guera types
Mestizo- brown to olive skin tone, mixed race of African Indian and Spanish mostly from Mexico, etc
Indios- natives
Negritos- black Hispanics maybe a lil Spanish or Indian blood thrown in there (I'm one of these :D) Dominicans>>>>>>

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Funny how everyone is shytting on other races but no one has mentioned the race that originated the name. Look at this forum you guys call yourselves that all the time. Acting like this doesn't exist.

:mjpls:

I'm not even trying to hate. You guys get up on your little podium like your better than everyone else when really every race has people that wish they were part of another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
:ohhh: So asian women marrying cacs in record numbers isn't c00ning but black men marrying white women is? :skip:
I dont see why everyone here gets bent out over interracial relationships. Its just a factor of communities disintegrating and probability: There are more white people here in america than there are asians or blacks, so in the dating game you are all the more likely to find a suitable partner that is white, just on sheer numbers.

:manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
In the bay the asians definitely fukk with black people. I used to mess with a Chinese guy and my best friend is half chinese half black too so idk about them not fukking with black people. Maybe it's just where you guys live

But back to the topic I'd say Cubans and Nigerians are the biggest c00ns.

yup. I said this in another thread a while back. I see more dimepiece Asian chick with nikkas, than whiteboys. Over here when you see a wm/aw couple, the bish is usually average to ugly as fukk(chinese).

on another note, when it comes to African countries, Nigerians are definitely the biggest c00n. Not that much though.

I use to think that British black males were the biggest c00ns out of all the black folks, but those London Riots last year left a nikka in tears of joy.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

I touched on that, but that's the difference that you guys don't understand. ALL MINORITIES AREN'T CREATED EQUAL.

Their history is NOT YOUR HISTORY.

Their struggle is NOT YOUR STRUGGLE.

That's why AA's stay getting hoodwinked because they are viewed as "non-white" = friends of blacks.

You know you can't even compare the two. Asian cat in here just said "fried chicken and rap" :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Black females be c00ning too with that I mixed with this and that BS

I once met a black chick that was akon black who kept on saying she's mixed with Cuban and Chinese :childplease: