which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
In the bay the asians definitely fukk with black people. I used to mess with a Chinese guy and my best friend is half chinese half black too so idk about them not fukking with black people. Maybe it's just where you guys live

But back to the topic I'd say Cubans and Nigerians are the biggest c00ns.

:usure:

How are we c00ning? Do we vote Republican like the Cubans?

We keep it all the way real and are proud of our heritage and never forget it. Both my parents went to HBCUs. We are proud our African names and refuse to answer the white man's name as a family name, that is c00ning to a Naija man. I'm sure c00ning to some of you means Nigerians wanting to get an education and stunt on lazy, unmotivated Americans that have children out of wedlock.

Please let us know how Nigerians are c00ning

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

We keep it all the way real and are proud of our heritage and never forget it. Both my parents went to HBCUs. We are proud our African names and refuse to answer the white man's name as a family name, that is c00ning to a Naija man. I'm sure c00ning to some of you means Nigerians wanting to get an education and stunt on lazy, unmotivated Americans that have children out of wedlock.

:obama:

the coli always has to take shots at nigerians/africans in general :snoop:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
JagsFanWTF.gif

Just ignore her, bytch doesnt know what the fukk she's talking about.

yup. I said this in another thread a while back. I see more dimepiece Asian chick with nikkas, than whiteboys. Over here when you see a wm/aw couple, the bish is usually average to ugly as fukk(chinese).

on another note, when it comes to African countries, Nigerians are definitely the biggest c00n. Not that much though.

I use to think that British black males were the biggest c00ns out of all the black folks, but those London Riots last year left a nikka in tears of joy.
:wow:

Why, Because my people choose to conduct themselves like they've got sense and strive academically?

There is no c00ning where im from, in fact, all my Naija brothers here have heard this at least onece from their parents "you got to do three times better than a white man, because no matter what you do, you will never be one of them" we don't fck around, that's what we're known for, not c00ning.

That's just it, fuk AA's, the dead weight underachievers of the entire black race.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
for the most part black people shouldnt be on
the list......the nigerian and c00ns like him fall
into a very small%

most of the nikkas smiling to keep white folk comfortable
are on that george jefferson shyt....believe that.

white boss: good day were having:smugdraper:
black worker: oh yeah it's delightful sir..:obama:
white boss: keep up the good work malik:win:
*boss walks off*
black worker: weather this dikk cracka....I pissed in ya coffee:obama:
a0yqua.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Africans...nikkas left up here in American and never came and got us...fukk them British colonized nikkas.

MJ the greatest performer of all time adopting and giving his wealth to those CaC kids.

Asians...those little dikk fukkers...kissing white people ass. Goku doesn't have "almond" eyes and his ultimate form is when he have green eyes and blond hair. Whites dropped nukes on them and colonized them, but they still love them. :dwillhuh:

Indians those hairy dark nikkas...80% are darker than me and they look at me like:childplease: when I walk in my graduate course like I'm in the wrong class. They refuse for their children to date any other race, but they'll make a exception for a cac.

Mexicans....most government forms and applications they are considered white. The Americanized ones wanna looks down upon us sometimes.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's just it, fuk AA's, the dead weight underachievers of the entire black race.

nikka, I usually fukk with you, but fukk YOU. :pacspit:

You got AnotherGirl dapping your posts, that should tell you all you need to know.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I thought Ethiopians would be the biggest c00ns...most of them have Arab/Middle Eastern blood and have the least black features. They always on that sididdy shyt. :leostare: