which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Again this is the downside of the multicultural pipedream Democrats and liberals sell black people. They identify with culture like most minorities. They don't give two shh's if you are the same race or a minority like them. If you aren't culturally aligned with their values they don't fck with you.

Blacks on the other hand is the cum dumpster race where anyone not white is "cool". It don't work like that with them and rightfully so. They have more in common culturally with white people. Really that simple brehs.

Even if you carry yourself as a respectful person they still give you the :rudy::birdman: face.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That link :snoop:

shyt is true, :smh:

Hispanics c00n the biggest hands down.

I remember reading about how bacc in the blacc and white movie days, hispanic actors would dye their hair and change their name to appear white.
I mean i cant really knocc a nikka gettin they paper but theres a limit :rudy:
If thats not c00nin then i dont know what is :gag:

Word to Carlos Charlie Estevez Sheen

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:myman:

I didn't state that because of Asian success in America that they don't experience racism or discrimination.

I think it is absolutely disturbing the way Asian women lust after white men. I've even heard some go as far as stating "dating an asian man would be like dating my brother" reinforcing the stereotype that all Asians look alike. The eye-lid surgeries, etc.

My point was even with all that, their culture is the exact opposite of ours so I can't help but feel this accusation comes from jealousy because they don't co-sign "black" people and our interests. Of course not. For the most Asians and AA's have nothing in common.

The asian women white men thing.... Doesn't bother me. Indian/Asian women here in america are fukking psychotic. Theyre all spoiled princesses, crazy ass nymphomaniacs that are all waiting for some perfect ass prince charming because theyve been pampered since birth. Theyre not fun to hang out with, they're not chill, and they're just usually full of drama and daddy issues. They can go fukk cacs if they want. I have no problem with it, because im out there fukking everyone but asians too :heh: so id be a hypocrite if i even pretended to care.

Asians and black people have some shyt in common. I see you brehs like martial arts and anime and shyt. And we like rap music... You ever see those vietnamese kids cripwalk? :leon:

we both eat fried chicken :mjpls:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It gotta be Indians. Some Indians look down on black people like their better than us or something. Thinking their white nd shyt.

The other day this Indian nikka was tryna look down on me and my boy. I was like :what:

Indians are easily the most swaggerless, annoying, smelly, non common sense having race as a consensus, this is coming from a dude who works in retail while going to college. i'm around people of all races every time I work, and this is what I and everyone else who works with me comes to think

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So this dude from Survivor isn't white? :what:

survivor_ozzy_652_article_story_main.jpg

Mexican isn't a race. Its a nationality.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The asian women white men thing.... Doesn't bother me. Indian/Asian women here in america are fukking psychotic. Theyre all spoiled princesses, crazy ass nymphomaniacs that are all waiting for some perfect ass prince charming because theyve been pampered since birth. Theyre not fun to hang out with, they're not chill, and they're just usually full of drama and daddy issues. They can go fukk cacs if they want. I have no problem with it, because im out there fukking everyone but asians too :heh: so id be a hypocrite if i even pretended to care.

Asians and black people have some shyt in common. I see you brehs like martial arts and anime and shyt. And we like rap music... You ever see those vietnamese kids cripwalk? :leon:

we both eat fried chicken :mjpls:

:obama:

I fckus with you man but all the things you listed are superficial and meaningless. There is no creed that would unite us. That's the difference. Our customs and history are night and day.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have indians and asian as a tie in c00ning. In college. Seein how some asians and indins sought out acceptance from white people was rediculous. So many idians/asians tried so daamn hard almost too hard to sound white (I don't mean speakin proper english) I'm talkin valley girl/surfer dude type white speaking! I know some of y'all feel what I'm sayin. Them MFs used to try to get into the white fraternities/sororities and get hazed beyond belief just to get in and still not get accepted a lot of times..I have had asian chix personally tell me that they wanted to marry white guys in order to get american last names, to be more accepted and for a status upgrade.. and u think some nyggaz drool over whyte byytches? Them indian dudes put white byytches on a pedestal unimaginabl. Them MFs want a pam andersen type bytch so bad, but usually got no play. They would salivate over the dream of scorin with a white chick. Itssome deep psychological shhyt:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I have indians and asian as a tie in c00ning. In college. Seein how some asians and indins sought out acceptance from white people was rediculous. So many idians/asians tried so daamn hard almost too hard to sound white (I don't mean speakin proper english) I'm talkin valley girl/surfer dude type white speaking! I know some of y'all feel what I'm sayin. Them MFs used to try to get into the white fraternities/sororities and get hazed beyond belief just to get in and still not get accepted a lot of times..I have had asian chix personally tell me that they wanted to marry white guys in order to get american last names, to be more accepted and for a status upgrade.. and u think some nyggaz drool over whyte byytches? Them indian dudes put white byytches on a pedestal unimaginabl. Them MFs want a pam andersen type bytch so bad, but usually got no play. They would salivate over the dream of scorin with a white chick. Itssome deep psychological shhyt:snoop:

Man I saw an Indian dude trying to spit game at a white chick walking her dog. Her dog was lunging at him trying to rip his throat out and he was trying to pet the dog :aicmon:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
In the bay the asians definitely fukk with black people. I used to mess with a Chinese guy and my best friend is half chinese half black too so idk about them not fukking with black people. Maybe it's just where you guys live

But back to the topic I'd say Cubans and Nigerians are the biggest c00ns.