The moist honorable Tariq Nasheed confirms what I've always said: We gotta break up Black ethnic groups but White people are fine

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

This tweet came to mind

Hustlin backwards so hard he's Reverse Flash moonwalking

The biggest issue pertaining to this is abortion and Black folks don't want to address that.

And non-FBA people are still considered Black on the census.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I cut it off too early. He said We're the only ones who fought White Supremacy CONSISTENTLYYYY!!! :damn: :damn:

These b*stards aren't Black, live in the Stone Age in the middle of the Indian Ocean and it only took ONE dead pastor to start hawking merch :dead:
DtxNXYBVAAAStcL.jpg:large
full

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The biggest issue pertaining to this is abortion and Black folks don't want to address that.

I wouldn't even say that's it, it's that other groups... drumroll...immigrate at higher rates than Black people. That offsets abortions by an astounding amount as there are only a total of around 630,000 abortions in the US per year PERIOD. That's dwarfed by say 10 million or so from Mexico ALONE. Plus

Asia: 28%
Latin America: 27%
Europe, Canada, and other North America: 12%
Sub-Saharan Africa: 5%
Middle East and North Africa 4%

Immigration rates. That's where most of the growth is coming from in other ethnicities

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
how would i look saying pan africanism is stupid but then i go get an dna/ancestry test and the results got nigeria..togo..benin..etc. on it?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

How would the inclusion of "non-FBA people" as Black hurt the stats you're referencing? Shouldn't the percentage go up?

Why would we concern ourselves with some bullshyt like abortion when we look to Kevin Samuels for "the problem sith black women"? Brehs are rebuking marriage and getting their passports to fukk the very same women that would infuriate them if they were stateside :comeon:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wouldn't even say that's it, it's that other groups... drumroll...immigrate at higher rates than Black people. That offsets abortions by an astounding amount as there are only a total of around 630,000 abortions in the US per year PERIOD. That's dwarfed by say 10 million or so from Mexico ALONE. Plus

Asia: 28%
Latin America: 27%
Europe, Canada, and other North America: 12%
Sub-Saharan Africa: 5%
Middle East and North Africa 4%

Immigration rates. That's where most of the growth is coming from in other ethnicities
That's it? Why people act like Africans are flooding the United States? Unless you live in NYC, Boston, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, or Dallas, the chances of running into a Non-ADOS is small and it's even smaller unless you live in NYC or Miami.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's it? Why people act like Africans are flooding the United States? Unless you live in NYC, Boston, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, or Dallas, the chances of running into a Non-ADOS is small and it's even smaller unless you live in NYC or Miami.

Deadass bro, North America counts the Caribbean as well. Black people emigrate to these countries at the smallest rates.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Which part of THEY'RE WHITE are yall not understanding? :gucci: I've shared this countless times as well... That giant yellow bar at the start is all red blooded Americans🇺🇸. It's those TETHERS on the rest of the bars we gotta deal with... and yeah muhfukka I'm have extreme prejudice for that tiny brown one in the middle
181340322-Ind-W9-F.png

bargraph-region.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now I'll agree that abortions are a problem in the black community, but that's negligible to how many latinos and Asians immigrate here.

We can't import FBA unfortunately.

Looking at abortion rates among those ages 15 to 44, there were 28.6 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic Black women in 2021; 12.3 abortions per 1,000 Hispanic women; 6.4 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic White women; and 9.2 abortions per 1,000 women of other races, the CDC reported from those same 31 states, D.C. and New York City

Black folks are aborting about 250k kids a year.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

PAWGS and BAWGS! :blessed: How many times have I said this:

Immigration = not White
"Tether" = not White

"French, German, Polish, etc" = White
The Homestead Act provided 270 million acres to White Americans during the Civil War... and in 2024 we have to put up with them providing immigrants
(not white) tangibles

He's saying it's easier gateekeep the Black diaspora than it is to gatekeep whiteness. That we are easier targets. It's more or less the same conclusion white supremacists, like the National Alliance, came to in the early 90s.

He's admitting to being an agent. Have the same views as the plot of the Turner diaries, brehs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How would the inclusion of "non-FBA people" as Black hurt the stats you're referencing? Shouldn't the percentage go up?

Why would we concern ourselves with some bullshyt like abortion when we look to Kevin Samuels for "the problem sith black women"? Brehs are rebuking marriage and getting their passports to fukk the very same women that would infuriate them if they were stateside :comeon:

I was saying that they are included.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We can't import FBA unfortunately.

Looking at abortion rates among those ages 15 to 44, there were 28.6 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic Black women in 2021; 12.3 abortions per 1,000 Hispanic women; 6.4 abortions per 1,000 non-Hispanic White women; and 9.2 abortions per 1,000 women of other races, the CDC reported from those same 31 states, D.C. and New York City

Black folks are aborting about 250k kids a year.

It's unfortunate but you gotta understand you need to make alliances to survive in this shyt

The Latinos, Europeans, and Asians understand that. If we don't then I don't know what to tell ya...and those groups have fought wars against each other. FBA ain't on the census my nikka