which ethnic group *oons it up the most for white people?

biggest c00ns?

• Asians(Chinese, vietnamese, etc)

Votes: 97 64.2%
  • Indians

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • black folks

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • hispanics

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • arabs

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
I thought Ethiopians would be the biggest c00ns...most of them have Arab/Middle Eastern blood and have the least black features. They always on that sididdy shyt. :leostare:

:wtf:

Ethiopians and Somalians are the purest of fukking races. 100% black. Have you been to Africa? There's mad variety of blacks. White man got you thinking every black person looks Ghanaian and that everything else is a variation. Do some research before spewing that hateful shyt.

:pacspit:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

Ethiopians and Somalians are the purest of fukking races. 100% black. Have you been to Africa? There's mad variety of blacks. White man got you thinking every black person looks Ghanaian and that everything else is a variation. Do some research before spewing that hateful shyt.

:merchant:

not to start arguments but im pretty sure thats absolutely false brah

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does not matter what you put in parenthesis. You can't make a statement about Asians and not include Indians. What you mean to say is "orientals" then you would be correct

you east asian is more accurate, indians would be more south asians, oriental refers to things, not people, ie rugs.

I think asians probably kiss the most white man's ass, look at the entire country of japan, gets bombed on and is america's dog.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

not to start arguments but im pretty sure thats absolutely false brah

weather there mixed or not is an on going debate they got some weak azz though genes tho imans daughter agrees with me

infphoto_4703161.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo as an indian guy living in the US, you dont know what you're talking about. Those asians staying true to the culture? Usually the hugest p*ssy ass, weak ass bytches that will never venture outside of their culture or comfort zone to meet and interact with the people. The insular asians and indians are the greedy, sketchy ass fakkits that dont care for anyone besides themselves. I see some people in here getting their panties in a twist about Asians looking down on them. That's because insular asians who are "true to their culture" look down on everyone. The only reason theyre successful is because they know how to keep their heads down, invest and themselves and stack bread (:umad: at asians and indians having the most $$$ of any ethnicity). Basically, look. We live in a multicultural society where we are the vast vast vast minority. fukk do you expect us to do, really. The whole point of living in america is to.....be a fukking american.

but still i see a lot of dudes in here :umad:

actually, if anything...it seems you are the one whose mad

who'd thunkit? :ohhh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the type of thread that I wish could be deleted on sight. Black Americans and black immigrants shytting on each other, people using the word "c00n" with no discretion, etc. I'm all for an actual discussion on assimilation but we don't need anything like this.