What was some weird/f'd up/awkward sh*t u guys witnessed as a child?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
14801-tramatic-events-your-childhood-effected-you-life.html

@Marty Thee Don

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My period was last week suga :naomi:

My p*ssy is clean,bald, fat and tasty and is able to take a dikk without bleeding or shyttin. :obama:

Have a good day, sir :jawalrus:

:what:

stop lying. :laff: you're going through that shyt right now. all ready to fly off the handle over some little shyt.

and that's good for you. don't know why you're telling me all that stuff about your vagina for. whatever makes you happy or gives you the impression that you're :D when you're :pacspit:.

either way, i still think your thread is STILL negative and you're not going to change my mind. only thing you did with your rebuttal of personal attacks hoping that you have me ready to jumpback at you and etc was just validate what i thought.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:what:

stop lying. :laff: you're going through that shyt right now. all ready to fly off the handle over some little shyt.

and that's good for you. don't know why you're telling me all that stuff about your vagina for. whatever makes you happy or gives you the impression that you're :D when you're :pacspit:.

either way, i still think your thread is STILL negative and you're not going to change my mind. only thing you did with your rebuttal of personal attacks hoping that you have me ready to jumpback at you and etc was just validate what i thought.

U implied something about my cooch first did u not? :usure:

U spent a decade trying to change ur mind about those homosexual feelings :ld:. All I'm saying is ur point of posting in this thread was stupid and uncalled for.

LIke I said, good day Sir :umadbarb:

Daps
i've seen some messed up shyt but rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
JFEuD.gif

Daps
:mindblown:

I MAKE POSITIVE THREADS ON HERE ALL THE fukkIN TIME! They get little to no support because its not filled with fukkery.

and u dont know shyt about me, the stories that were posted in this thread werent all about hood life (especially mine) :childplease:

But werent u the one on sohh for 10+ mad at the fukkin world all because u was supressing ur homosexual urges to get fukked in the ass by anotha nikka? :why:

Everything about u scream sad,low self esteem, mad at the world, cryin after u sucked another man's dikk last night, hate to sit on ya ass because that mf is bloody n shytty from takin dikks thru the night, mad that ya daddy turned his back on ya :wrist: ass, mad at women because we're able to get fukked and licked on by men without being judged unlike yo downlow ass. :comeon:

Bop yo sorry ass the fukk outta this thread u fruitcake :laugh:
:whew::ooh::whoo::lolbron:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U implied something about my cooch first did u not? :usure:

U spent a decade trying to change ur mind about those homosexual feelings :ld:. All I'm saying is ur point of posting in this thread was stupid and uncalled for.

LIke I said, good day Sir :umadbarb:

i was talking about your tampon, not your vagina. :mindblown:

i simply had an opinion and said my piece. you on the other hand instead of respecting that opinion or telling me off about it and simply say, "look @ what the threads about" decided to catch a hissy fit where you had to resort to doing childlike antics and name calling. :gladbron: you also felt the need to insult me and my sexuality to get me upset like how i upset you with your opinion but you failed.

talk about stupid and uncalled for, all contradicting yourself.

don't even wish me a good day either. the day is over and now it's nighttime so you should wish me a good night. and second off, my night is good already so don't even do that. you should wish yourself a good night because you sound like you're having a bad night already.

all i can say is i'm not the one that's mad. you are and you're trying to save face after embarrassing yourself.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
man, you guys are depressing as fukk. all talkin bout your stories like it's badge of honor or something, thinking that ya cool too especially the r.o double guy from l.a. you taking it back to 2005 where game basically bragging about his horrible life.

:childplease: What the fukk am I bragging about? You seem dumb than a muthafukka. How can somebody brag about a fukked up situation. Next time you mention my name, @ me you lil bytch.

You just mad becuz your uncle used to touch you and turned you out.
Go take your medication and calm down nikka.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: What the fukk am I bragging about? You seem dumb than a muthafukka. How can somebody brag about a fukked up situation. Next time you mention my name, @ me you lil bytch.

You just mad becuz your uncle used to touch you and turned you out.
Go take your medication and calm down nikka.

:umad:

you guys can say whatever you want to say because i don't give a fukk.

and i won't @ you either since you didn't say please and ask nicely.

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I saw a couple have a fistfight. They were crackheads and were boyfriend and girlfriend (the woman's name was Ms. Fuji and his name was Junebug). Junebug was beatin' the brakes off her. I knew for sure they were crackheads because they used to get high with my uncle. I've witnessed them getting high several times; quite common growing up in Detroit during the 80s.

Sidenote: Now that I think about it, the smell emitting from a crackpipe is internal like the smell of chitlins; once you smell it, you'll never forget.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

you guys can say whatever you want to say because i don't give a fukk.

and i won't @ you either since you didn't say please and ask nicely.

:laff: Only thing i'm mad about is being in Wyoming right now and having to spend christmas traveling from Salt Lake City to Chicago. Other than that, shyt is great.

You on the other hand tho, i don't know man. You are constantly angry for no reason at all except the sake of being angry.

I thought you coming out the closet would've helped you. Yeah I used to check out your blog man. You angry at your father. You should turn off the computer, get out the basement, go hug your daddy. Tell your mother to stand up for herself. Have a talk with your brother, you know you shoyld. After that, go outside and suck some dikk and get your butt diddled or whatever it is you do. :gag:
:whoa: I ain't judging you tho. I'm just saying go be happy you lil nugget.

:hug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Only thing i'm mad about is being in Wyoming right now and having to spend christmas traveling from Salt Lake City to Chicago. Other than that, shyt is great.

You on the other hand tho, i don't know man. You are constantly angry for no reason at all except the sake of being angry.

I thought you coming out the closet would've helped you. Yeah I used to check out your blog man. You angry at your father. You should turn off the computer, get out the basement, go hug your daddy. Tell your mother to stand up for herself. Have a talk with your brother, you know you shoyld. After that, go outside and suck some dikk and get your butt diddled or whatever it is you do. :gag:
:whoa: I ain't judging you tho. I'm just saying go be happy you lil nugget.

:hug:

:ohhh:

thanks, man. :hug: merry christmas and have a happy new year.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've lived in three different countries and seen a lot of messed up/weird shyt in all three:

- I think I mentioned this before back on the hamster site, back in '90 when me and the fam went to a wedding in Canada, the whole thing turned into a brawl when the dude's sidepiece walked in and interrupted it. :ooh:I didn't even get to see all the action cos my mother grabbed me and brought me and my cousin back to the car.

- In Jamaica I saw a dude chase another dude with a machete

- Jamaica again, saw a minibus on the over side of the road get robbed by these dudes with guns. The very second our driver saw that shyt he sped off with the quickness

- Saw a National Front march with those dikkheads waving their St Georges flags and skinheads doing salutes

- That old Brooklyn gang decepts going on one of their robbing sprees back in the late 80s and ended up getting cornered by like five of them until my older cousin who knew one of them stepped in.

- Seen a car accident on the way to Notting Hill Carnival on the M6 with the car upside down and the occupants dead

- Seen two female teachers get into a fight :krs:

- Domestic violence in my family

- Seen a dude get into a fight over a football game then later come back with a knife and stabbed one of his own team mates

- Seen two kids from my school get hit by a car in separate incidents

- Seen this chinese woman and a white dude openly having sex in the swimming pool like it was nothing

- Saw a crackhead strip naked and put his clothes into a shopping trolley