What was some weird/f'd up/awkward sh*t u guys witnessed as a child?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, you guys are depressing as fukk. all talking about your stories like it's badge of honor or something, thinking that ya cool too especially the r.o double guy from l.a. you taking it back to 2005 where game basically bragging about his horrible life.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
*lines up tables for perps who get out of line*

"SKI-VON,...........GET THA TABLES!!""""​

JR :
emot-bahgawd.gif
IT'S GONNA BE SLOBBER-KNOCKER!!

JOEY STYLES : OH MY GAWD....

TIS THE TABLIN' SEASON!!!!

6Rn7M.gif

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Let's see....my dad was a real problem drinker and it affected me in so many ways.

My dad fell asleep at the wheel drunk more than a few times. This one story happened in 1992.

I was 12 at the time and it was about 5:45 in the afternoon. I was THE LAST kid in school that day and the teacher who stayed behind to watch after me, folks she was PISSED!!!! It was a warm ass Friday afternoon in May, and she was in her mid 20's, so she prolly had an evening/weekend planned and shyt. Just waiting on my ride home. She was like, "aren't you old enough to take the bus?" :birdman: <---with an evil ass glare like that. Truth is nikkaz was hopping on the bus and fukking with kids in private school uniforms, and I went to a private school, so moms wasn't having me riding the bus. My dad came to the school to scoop me and she was like, "Finally!" It didn't take long for me to know something was wrong. My dad was stumbling and slurring his words and shyt. But she just pushed me out the door, closed it, and locked it up behind me. We head to the car and my dad eyes are brake-light red. He couldn't walk straight....and I knew that if there were more than that one school teacher at the school, someone would've noticed. But we had to get into the car and drive about a 25 minute drive home w/traffic. So we're in the car and, God must've been with me in a special way that day, cause he was driving perfectly. Prolly fortunate that it was a lot of traffic so he had couldn't drive too fast and had to at least keep enough awareness to stay on the break enough. We almost home...and I'm scared as hell. Not only because we might get into an accident, but what if a cop sees us? We stop a red light, about 7 blocks from our house, and this nikka just puts his head on the wheel and was out cold. I was :dwillhuh::sadcam: as this nikka was asleep in-an-instant! We start rolling a bit and he pops up, calmly puts the car in park, and goes right back to sleep. The light turns green. He didn't move. Cars are honking. You know how nikkas be when it's humid + rush hour + on a friday :damn:. And because of the traffic they couldn't detour around us. So I shake him....nothing. I shake him more violently and yell 'Daddy wake up! It's a green light! He wakes up...looks at me, and gives me the 'gimme one second' hand gesture. He calmly shifts gears from park to drive, and we go on our way. Mannnnnnnnnn the rest of the ride I had my eyes on that nikka just in case he started drifting off again. I give my dad credit on one thing tho, he was the BEST drunk driver I've ever seen (How sad is that tho :snoop:). We get to the house :whew: and he parks the car on the street. I look at the house and I see the front door wide open. I'm like, "Dad you left the door open?" :mindblown: We lived in Newark, NJ so I'm like dam he must've been REALLY fukked up! But I'm just glad to be home...so I get out the car, but I notice the engine is still running and my dad aint get out the car. I'm like 'C'mon dad help me do my homework.' I aint really need help...I just aint want him to drive again. nikka dozed off again in the car. Other neighbors and kids was outside and was witnessing and whispering and laughing and shaking their heads. So I make sure the windows are up and I take the key out the ignition. This seems to snap him awake and he gets out the car and goes in the house. The whole block is staring at me at this point. If my dad's alcohol abuse was indeed a secret, the secret was out now. But it was one of those things where it was so sad that not too many had jokes. I told my mom this story..... and I started taking the bus ever since.

Daps
man, you guys are depressing as fukk. all talking about your stories like it's badge of honor or something, thinking that ya cool too especially the r.o double guy from l.a. you taking it back to 2005 where game basically bragging about his horrible life.

:aicmon:
Man, shut the fukk up, you herb.
Ur in a thread, where people are discussing crazy shyt they've experienced.
What u mad cuz u never experienced anything other than staring a a computer screen and jerking off all day?
Scared to go outside ass nikka.
Get a fukkin life, lame.
:childplease:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

the title of the thread is weird/fukk'd up/awkward shyt u witnessed as a child u moron :comeon:

U should be the last person saying anyone sound depressing when u took it to a message board to come out as a fukkin homothug :naw:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the title of the thread is weird/fukk'd up/awkward shyt u witnessed as a child u moron :comeon:

U should be the last person saying anyone sound depressing when u took it to a message board to come out as a fukkin homothug :naw:

somebody's mad.

keep it real though. you would never make a thread such as "what is the nicest thing you ever seen somebody do" or something positive for a change because it's NOT cool. the same reason why 90% of the threads and replies in here are focused on negativity. you sound like the type of person that views anybody who choses to walk around with a smile on their face, keep it positive and not dwell on how fukked up the world is as someone being phony or a hasbeen. it just makes me go wtf @ how folks in here always have to dwell on negative shyt daily. :smh: then when someone calls you emo goths and depressed motherfukkers, you have the nerve to get defensive as you just did when it's the truth.

but it doesn't surprise me though, you're a chief keef fan and you admit that you LOVE the ignorance because it's entertaining and fun so i expect you not to get it.

and i find it weird how you were daping me and congratulating me on coming out BUT yet you're calling me a homophobic slur, acting like it's wrong to be gay. you probably don't think your life is going right if everybody around you is happy or everything is going well so you look for problems and all the dark shyt. you're just a sorry ass.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:
Man, shut the fukk up, you herb.
Ur in a thread, where people are discussing crazy shyt they've experienced.
What u mad cuz u never experienced anything other than staring a a computer screen and jerking off all day?
Scared to go outside ass nikka.
Get a fukkin life, lame.
:childplease:

i've seen some messed up shyt but i DAMN sure don't feel the need to say it every time i get the chance to get because i think it's cool or will make me more respectable. folks sounding like the people on the real world, talking about how they had a hard life and blah blah like it's something to brag about. "i saw somebody get shot in front of me", "i saw somebody get kidnapped", "my mom was on drugs", "my daddy walked out on me", and etc. like it's the same fukking song. like damn, it seems like if you don't dwell on it or haven't had a hard life someone as a black person or as a rap fan, you're a lame. like i seen like 13 folks giving daps to someone in this thread for seeing somebody drop dead or their daddy walking out on them. wtf?

and breh, i'm far from mad. why do you folks act like because someone doesn't agree or ain't on the same shyt you on that they're mad? stop projecting your feelings and take your L.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
somebody's mad.

keep it real though. you would never make a thread such as "what is the nicest thing you ever seen somebody do" because it's NOT cool. the same reason why 90% of the threads and replies in here are focused on negativity. you sound like the type of person that views anybody who choses to walk around with a smile on their face, keep it positive and not dwell on how fukked up the world is as someone being phony or a hasbeen. :smh: then when someone calls you emo goths and depressed motherfukkers, you have the nerve to get defensive like this thread.

but it doesn't surprise me though, you're a chief keef fan and you admit that you LOVE the ignorance because it's entertaining. i rest my case.

:mindblown:

I MAKE POSITIVE THREADS ON HERE ALL THE fukkIN TIME! They get little to no support because its not filled with fukkery.

and u dont know shyt about me, the stories that were posted in this thread werent all about hood life (especially mine) :childplease:

But werent u the one on sohh for 10+ mad at the fukkin world all because u was supressing ur homosexual urges to get fukked in the ass by anotha nikka? :why:

Everything about u scream sad,low self esteem, mad at the world, cryin after u sucked another man's dikk last night, hate to sit on ya ass because that mf is bloody n shytty from takin dikks thru the night, mad that ya daddy turned his back on ya :wrist: ass, mad at women because we're able to get fukked and licked on by men without being judged unlike yo downlow ass. :comeon:

Bop yo sorry ass the fukk outta this thread u fruitcake :laugh:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Everything about u scream sad,low self esteem, mad at the world, cryin after u sucked another man's dikk last night, hate to sit on ya ass because that mf is bloody n shytty from takin dikks thru the night, mad that ya daddy turned his back on ya :wrist: ass, mad at women because we're able to get fukked and licked on by men without being judged unlike yo downlow ass. :comeon:

:ooh: :pachaha: :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

I MAKE POSITIVE THREADS ON HERE ALL THE fukkIN TIME! They get little to no support because its not filled with fukkery.

and u dont know shyt about me, the stories that were posted in this thread werent all about hood life (especially mine) :childplease:

But werent u the one on sohh for 10+ mad at the fukkin world all because u was supressing ur homosexual urges to get fukked in the ass by anotha nikka? :why:

Bop yo sorry ass the fukk outta this thread u fruitcake :laugh:

:laff: after flipping out and getting your waiting to exhale on, are you done yet?

i'm just laughing @ how i got you really mad and all i just said was i don't approve of your thread because it's some negative shyt.

even after all this shyt, i STILL don't approve of your thread. you can go and write about how i'm gay, snapwrists or whatever. i don't care. you certainly aren't hurting me with any of that. if you said that to my face, i would just pat you on your head then kiss your forehead like you're my son, daughter or whatever because you're acting like a scorn child that got owned by a parent.

how about you shut the fukk up and adjust your tampon since you're acting like you're on your period.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:laff: are you done yet?

i'm just laughing @ how i got you really mad and all i just said was i don't approve of your thread.

even after all this shyt, i STILL don't approve of your thread.

how about you shut the fukk up and adjust your tampon since you're acting like you're on your period?

My period was last week suga :naomi:

My p*ssy is clean,bald, fat and tasty and is able to take a dikk without bleeding or shyttin. :obama:

Have a good day, sir :jawalrus:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Wait, so what do u expect people to come in this thread and say? :what:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
one dope memory when i was little was when i was living in these run down ass apartments around christmas time one morning i came out and the whole place was decorated top to bottom with christmas decorations everywhere.

apparently my brother and his homies went around all the nice neighborhoods and stole the christmas decorations off their front yards and set that shyt up in my apartments over night.

shyt was dope as hell as a kid