What was some weird/f'd up/awkward sh*t u guys witnessed as a child?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Around 7 years old, I saw the aftermath of a motorcycle accident. The motorcycle burst in flames and the man was dismembered. I vividly remember seeing them put a burnt arm in a bag before my mom covered my eyes.

At around 10, I had a pet bunny. It died so we buried it in the backyard. I made a cross for it out of pencils. The next morning, the hole was dug up and you could see tufts of white fur around the hole.:mjcry: my dad told me I could stay home from school and we went to get another one the same day.

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
”soft boy. “

As a child breh :francis:

“if you eat animals as a human you should know and embrace the process of getting that dead animal on your plate. I get it can be gruesome but it's way worse to think that shyt on the shelf didn't have a life or some value. yes we kill to eat”

Already breh:ehh:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
So around 11-13 I remember seeing some shyt on the basketball floor in camp, and our counsellor came back seem the shyt lined up all the kids and smelt everyone ASS (kinda suspect) but he was one of those Caribbean Dnt fukk around weirdo types and he found the culprit this kid name Nicholas :scust::scust:

Also remember seeing a white ghost in my attic area of my bedroom at night one day when I woke up early morning I was scared straight went back to sleep happened on 43 Potsdam road in Toronto late 90s DRIFTWOOD area..

Also remember having wingworm around 1995 and my head sticking to every pillow :dwillhuh:

I ran and jumped across the creek in driftwood and I just landed on the other side didn’t clear the creek fully and i fell backWards into mucky green water :damn:

my boy Travis and I We’re riding our bikesSide by side in the 90s in Toronto and he was a little slow and had problems With pronunciation And tying his shoes and knowing left from right ,now looking back I think he was dyslexic ... anyways he must’ve forgot how to turn left and went right Into the road saying help putting his feet and hands off the bars and got hit by a car :snoop:

My friend Mikey was chasing some brown kid I believe of Egyptian kid with shyt on a stick and he ran into the road and got hit pretty bad like the windshield cracked ambulance came he went flying up and down almost 2 feet I remember it to this day 22 years later . :ohhh:

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:francis:

ight so this one time me and my momma went fishin right?

just us two. So you know we both fishing and ya boy caught a fish and my mother got some herself:ehh:

We put them in the cooler because we were gonna take em home and cook em

Well my mother decides she wanted to kill them right there (horse shoe lake ) at the park.

so she reaches in and grabs one of em and wraps a towel around the tail end of the fish snd im standing there watching her work

She grts a good grip on the fish snd that fish looking at me like :mjgrin:

I sweater god with a straight face she starts slamming the head of the fish on the wooden table where we had all of our shyt on :merchant: and that shyt was loud and echoing through the park like it wa barry bonds at the plate getting them out of there

she did that shyt like 7 times and i started asking her why she doing it and again she said with a straight face “because i want to knock em out so they dont feel the pain”

I look at the fish and the eyes is wide as fukk and its mouth is all the way open lookin at me:damn:

then she grabs the big ass kitchen knife and cuts its head off ,throws it in the lake and out the fish back in the cooler.

she said she’ll do the rest when she gets home but left me standing there stuck for a min

so yea thats the last time i went fishing.

Dude, your moms is like a sociopath:heh:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Around 10 years old, I was standing in the parking lot with some of the neighborhood kids,

They saw some fast food that somebody threw away, they picked that shyt and gave it to some kid that stopped by and he ate.

:mjlol::hhh::picard::francis:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
When I was 7 I remember a girl at school telling me that she had two moms, I remember I was that i didn't have two moms:laff: little did I know that she was a test tube baby.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Back in elementary this big ass dog pin down and dry hump this kid on the playground. :dame:

All us other kids knew this dog was on one and ran ontop of the jungle gym but that last kid ain't make it.:francis:

An adult did eventually come pull the dog off the boy but the damage was done.:to:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
:francis:

ight so this one time me and my momma went fishin right?

just us two. So you know we both fishing and ya boy caught a fish and my mother got some herself:ehh:

We put them in the cooler because we were gonna take em home and cook em

Well my mother decides she wanted to kill them right there (horse shoe lake ) at the park.

so she reaches in and grabs one of em and wraps a towel around the tail end of the fish snd im standing there watching her work

She grts a good grip on the fish snd that fish looking at me like :mjgrin:

I sweater god with a straight face she starts slamming the head of the fish on the wooden table where we had all of our shyt on :merchant: and that shyt was loud and echoing through the park like it wa barry bonds at the plate getting them out of there

she did that shyt like 7 times and i started asking her why she doing it and again she said with a straight face “because i want to knock em out so they dont feel the pain”

I look at the fish and the eyes is wide as fukk and its mouth is all the way open lookin at me:damn:

then she grabs the big ass kitchen knife and cuts its head off ,throws it in the lake and out the fish back in the cooler.

she said she’ll do the rest when she gets home but left me standing there stuck for a min

so yea thats the last time i went fishing.

Don't nknow why this made me laugh.