What should be done about DACA?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I don't think you understand the situation.

He was brought here by HIS parents as a CHILD. He didn't make the decision to come here, why should he be punished for it?

That's like you killing a guy in front of your kids and the kids getting charged as accomplices. Come on now...

As far as shipping his kids to mexico with him:

His kids have been born and raised here. THEY ARE CITIZENS OF THE US.

Yes they could go back with him, but that's like the gov't forcing you (a US citizen) to go back to your tribe in third world Africa. Again, an example of punishing the kids for a crime of the parents.
What was stopping him from applying for legal citizenship once he became of age to do so himself?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I didn’t post this for a reaction my nikka. I posted this to spark debate and help share some facts. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

:stopitslime:

There is no debate to be had. He's here in the country illegally. He got caught. The wyte man sent him home. :skip: He had a good run.

Im sure his wife knew his situation. His parents obviously knew. They all could have stacked enough $ to live comfortably in Mexico by now.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all im a female. WIC = woman infants and children.

The only drain on society are people coming to the country expecting middle class taxpayers to foot the bills.

People who are a drain on the economy also think that the American resources are infinite and can freely go around with no effects on the economy.

Turn off the Fox News once in awhile lady. You sound racist as fukk. You act like every mexican woman on WIC is doing so nefariously just to take advantage of the system. White people said the same thing about blacks during the 80s and 90s. We already know that con game.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm a first generation American and I DONT have the answers on illegal immigration. If they're adults and here illegally :yeshrug:

BUT we are talking about DACA. If you were brought here as a kid, you should receive amnesty. Let's not become the ignorant and intolerant people that conservatives want everyone to be.

Also, let's not forget Mexicans are NOT the only illegals in this country.

Btw the drain on the economy is coming from above, not the poor fighting for crumbs below. :stopitslime:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
He specifically brought up the fact that he couldn’t go and get the same benefits cause he made to much.

As far as being mad cause he has to pay for it, he would end up paying MORE if we did not provide some of these benefits. Like I said before, it turns out that the healthier and smarter people are, the less they are a drain to society later.
I believe He was speaking hypothetically.

It’s not my argument.

I really don’t think blacks needed to interact with foreigners, but that’s a whole other

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was stopping him from applying for legal citizenship once he became of age to do so himself?

It is NOT simple for people to just attain legal citizenship. It’s not like you can just go to the dmv and be granted citizenship my guy. Matter of fact, US laws explicitly made it near IMPOSSIBLE to get legal status after being in the country illegally.

All of y’all should read the facts about DACA here. Illegal immigration is a little more complex than several of you are assuming.

9 things you need to know to understand DACA and the DREAMers

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Turn off the Fox News once in awhile lady. You sound racist as fukk. You act like every mexican woman on WIC is doing so nefariously just to take advantage of the system. White people said the same thing about blacks during the 80s and 90s. We already know that con game.

I don't have cable or watch tv. Stop making assumptions about who i am.

I don't care if i sound racist af to you or anybody else here. Im speaking from life experiences. And my life experiences have shaped my views. I grew up in TEXAS ok? I've experienced racism from both whites and Mexicans wanting to be white. So yeah i might get a little salty when a white or Mexican person tries to guilt trip me into feeling sorry for them.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
It is NOT simple for people to just attain legal citizenship. It’s not like you can just go to the dmv and be granted citizenship my guy. Matter of fact, US laws explicitly made it near IMPOSSIBLE to get legal status after being in the country illegally.

All of y’all should read the facts about DACA here. Illegal immigration is a little more complex than several of you are assuming.

9 things you need to know to understand DACA and the DREAMers

Ain't nobody reading all of that shyt. You need to use your energy and resources to talk to folks that might could actually help your people. Like the Trump administration. What do you think the coli is going to do for you?

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
There is no debate to be had. He's here in the country illegally. He got caught. The wyte man sent him home. :skip: He had a good run.

Im sure his wife knew his situation. His parents obviously knew. They all could have stacked enough $ to live comfortably in Mexico by now.

The real issue is that these people want to be able to come here illegally with no consequences, that's the real issue. I don't understand where they get the mentality that they are above the law here.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I support more immigrants.

I do not support more illegals. If at all.

I’m first generation myself and helped my parents study for their immigration test years and years ago.

And i have absolutely no issue with immigrants coming into the U.S. legally.

Americans can't sneak into other countries demanding rights and what not. We would be shot on site, especially if you're black.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The real issue is that these people want to be able to come here illegally with no consequences, that's the real issue. I don't understand where they get the mentality that they are above the law here.

If a bunch of Japanese dropped into Mexico, illegally, and tried to change the language and culture, they would have a damn heart attack.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't have cable or watch tv. Stop making assumptions about who i am.

I don't care if i sound racist af to you or anybody else here. Im speaking from life experiences. And my life experiences have shaped my views. I grew up in TEXAS ok? I've experienced racism from both whites and Mexicans wanting to be white. So yeah i might get a little salty when a white or Mexican person tries to guilt trip me into feeling sorry for them.

We sound "racist?" The nerve. LOL

I have learned many Black People -- immigrants/1&2Gen -- and DOS/Black Americans stay talking about White Supremacy but don't even understand/get it. Many of Black people are White-Identified.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What kind of free health care do Mexicans get that we can’t get?

And yes, you can fly to Cuba right now and get open heart surgery for free.

I just know a shytload of mexican families here are having 4 to 5 kids at like 18 yo and a lot of them are getting benefits no questioned asked. Meanwhile other people who are citizens can't get help when they really need it, always have to run through red tape. Anecdotal but that's what I'm seeing :yeshrug:

Illegals should not be entitled to anything but the very basic healthcare. If an american shows up to the hospital without insurance they tell them to kick fukking rocks. I don't think illegals are getting that same treatment, but let me know if I am wrong.

Let's not act like the Repubs are any better on immigration either. Racism aside they are trying to push for those H1B1 visa for foreign workers/students to come over and get jobs at a fraction of the salary of an American college grad worker. shyt is great for these company's bottom line and terrible for the UNDEREMPLOYMENT RATE. People getting degrees and working low paying jobs not in their field. Don't be fooled by unemployment numbers especially by this admin - majority jobs created are in these low paying retail type positions :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And i have absolutely no issue with immigrants coming into the U.S. legally.

Americans can't sneak into other countries demanding rights and what not. We would be shot on site, especially if you're black.
I don't know the present state of the law, but I know for a FACT Americans CAN NOT own land in certain parts of Mexico.

In fact, Mexico is freaking out over LITERALLY 10,000 Haitians.

We have MILLIONS of hispanic illegals in this country.

And they're freaking over a few THOUSAND

As Migrants Strain Border Towns, Pressure Builds on Mexico to Act

Many Haitians Choosing to Stay in Mexico

Stopped at U.S. border, Haitians find “Mexican dream” instead – The Denver Post

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @MalikX @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just know a shytload of mexican families here are having 4 to 5 kids at like 18 yo and a lot of them are getting benefits no questioned asked. Meanwhile other people who are citizens can't get help when they really need it, always have to run through red tape. Anecdotal but that's what I'm seeing :yeshrug:

Illegals should not be entitled to anything but the very basic healthcare. If an american shows up to the hospital without insurance they tell them to kick fukking rocks. I don't think illegals are getting that same treatment, but let me know if I am wrong.

You're wrong. This is literally NOT TRUE. If anyone shows up to a ER they have to be treated. You're so misinformed I actually feel sorry for you man. Do your research before being mad at the wrong people.