What should be done about DACA?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dj-method-x what reaction were you expecting posting this here?

Do you want us to hold your hands and sing we shall overcome together? Do you want us to cry? What EXACTLY do you want us to do?

I didn’t post this for a reaction my nikka. I posted this to spark debate and help share some facts. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

:stopitslime:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
You don’t care cause you’re the kind of mental midget that lets basic slogans like “HOLD YOU OWN NUTS” deter you from seeing the bigger picture and fight we’re up against.

Oh trust and believe i see the bigger picture. That's why I'm speaking out the way i am. You need to find a latino website and post that shyt over there cuz posting it here isn't gonna help u or YOUR PEOPLE.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked: “What free healthcare can Mexicans get that we can’t”

Even if you don’t have insurance, the ER is not allowed to turn you away. That would be inhumane and show a supreme lack of compassion. This is something that is available to anybody, not just illegal immigrants.

Try again.
so i should care about them being deported because....why? :yeshrug:

let me know when every citizen in america has the standard of living of a middle class suburb, the job they want, they arent competing for housing, etc. until then, i dont give a fukk about people who come here illegally

and im certainly not going to be shamed into it by the democrats :camby:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
We’re talking about DACA. Those people were brought over here by their parents as children. Their parents broke the law, not them. Catch up.
Again, children weren’t forced here, they were brought here by their parents. Their parents made the choice, we agree on that but stop trying to call it racism when these DACA people want to stay in a racist country where they built a life for themselves. You can’t have it both ways. They shouldn’t be deported but y’all cant cry racism breh.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I didn’t post this for a reaction my nikka. I posted this to spark debate and help share some facts. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

:stopitslime:

My feelings aren't hurt. But u and others that think like u need a fukking reality check.

The resources in this country are not limitless.

And you sparked a great debate. Now its time to get together with YOUR PEOPLE and figure out how y'all gonna handle DACA.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My feelings aren't hurt. But u and others that think like u need a fukking reality check.

The resources in this country are not limitless.

And you sparked a great debate. Now its time to get together with YOUR PEOPLE and figure out how y'all gonna handle DACA.

Resources are not dire enough to where we need to be doing what was done in the OP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one has ever explained to me why someone here illegally who cut in line and won at hide-and-go-seek for 30 years should get to stay here. If you don't want to separatre his family, then send them back to his host country along with him. Stop staging these "family ripped apart" scenes like that's reality. If I was a kid and my dad was getting deported to Liberia or something, I wouldn't be up on the airport making :sadcam:twitter posts.

This shyt pisses me off. Meanwhile, I got friends with degrees paying thousands of dollars for their visas worrying about losing their jobs and being deported if they can't find legitimate employment soon enough. Jorge can go to the back o fthe line and hope he gets in in a few years. Maybe more for cutting.:camby:
Facts.

I used to work in a lab and personally saw both African and Asian grad students face deportation even after getting their degree.

It’s all fukked up out here.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No genius he’s mad he has to PAY FOR IT. Goddam y’all slow.

He specifically brought up the fact that he couldn’t go and get the same benefits cause he made to much.

As far as being mad cause he has to pay for it, he would end up paying MORE if we did not provide some of these benefits. Like I said before, it turns out that the healthier and smarter people are, the less they are a drain to society later.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
lol I wonder how long it will take for Americans to realize that an Economy that it being propped up by a fake stock market and fake housing market, failing infrastructure. Maybe, just maybe we dont really have many resources as we think we do...

I guess the economy has to crazy and those debit cards stop working for everyone to realize it :heh:
We don't have a lot of natural resources, that's why they're trying to drill offshore more. America's resource is the working man and woman. Why? because they spend and pay taxes. Once you stop doing that you become a liability. That's why they don't really give a shyt about old people, other than overcharging for medicaid and if once you die, they want their money back, any way they can get it.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
He specifically brought up the fact that he couldn’t go and get the same benefits cause he made to much.

As far as being mad cause he has to pay for it, he would end up paying MORE if we did not provide some of these benefits. Like I said before, it turns out that the healthier and smarter people are, the less they are a drain to society later.

First of all im a female. WIC = woman infants and children.

The only drain on society are people coming to the country expecting middle class taxpayers to foot the bills.

People who are a drain on the economy also think that the American resources are infinite and can freely go around with no effects on the economy.