What should be done about DACA?

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
What kind of free health care do Mexicans get that we can’t get?

And yes, you can fly to Cuba right now and get open heart surgery for free.

Please go to any WIC office and see how many non English mother fukkers are in there waiting for free money. A big chunk of my taxes go to pay for healthcare for mother fukkers who aren't even supposed to be here. But let my black English speaking ass go to a WIC office to get some money that I've been putting into the system since age 16 (tax paying citizen) and they gonna tell me no cuz i make too much. But maria and conchita can get free beans cheese juice and peanut butter cuz the bytches are illegal.

fukk that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of free health care do Mexicans get that we can’t get?

when illegals show up at the ER and dont pay for it, with no intention of paying for it, the hospital has to write it off and pass along the expense

this happens FAR MORE than what illegals contribute to paying for healthcare costs in this country

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I think there’s enough yards in Detroit for everyone my guy. Mexicans aren’t taking enough money out of your pockets to be ok with the government uprooting entire families because of racism. That is some supremely cowardly backwards ass thinking.
Racism? They wun’t forced here breh. It’s called breaking the law. You can’t cry about racism but want to benefit from the racism that built this country. That only goes for Mexicans. The 1% of Africans and Caribbeans are the ones I’d feel sorry for but the majority be mestizo racist ass Mexican Americans. Mexicans be capturing Central Americans and deporting them trying to get to America so miss me with that. :russ:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please go to any WIC office and see how many non English mother fukkers are in there waiting for free money. A big chunk of my taxes go to pay for healthcare for mother fukkers who aren't even supposed to be here. But let my black English speaking ass go to a WIC office to get some money that I've been putting into the system since age 16 (tax paying citizen) and they gonna tell me no cuz i make too much. But maria and conchita can get free beans cheese juice and peanut butter cuz the bytches are illegal.

fukk that.

So you’re mad that poor illegal immigrants get wic and you can’t cause you make too much money?

:gucci:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when illegals show up at the ER and dont pay for it, with no intention of paying for it, the hospital has to write it off and pass along the expense

this happens FAR MORE than what illegals contribute to paying for healthcare costs in this country

I asked: “What free healthcare can Mexicans get that we can’t”

Even if you don’t have insurance, the ER is not allowed to turn you away. That would be inhumane and show a supreme lack of compassion. This is something that is available to anybody, not just illegal immigrants.

Try again.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism? They wun’t forced here breh. It’s called breaking the law.

We’re talking about DACA. Those people were brought over here by their parents as children. Their parents broke the law, not them. Catch up.

Last edited:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
So you’re mad that poor illegal immigrants get wic and you can’t cause you make too much money?

:gucci:

They are essentially stealing from the system. They are just fortunate enough that white folks hate blacks so much in this country they are willing to give free money to illegals to put them ahead of blacks.

That's why they come over here having babies like fukking roaches. They KNOW they are getting free money. Its a great hussle. I would do it too.

Then if you cheat and lie in the system long enough, you probably can get a full scholarship to one of these University because you're a minority. You'll get a scholarship before a black kid who was born here, who have ancestors who helped build the country up.

Like i said hold ur own nuts. Stop looking for free handouts.

This is the only issue Trump and I see eye-to-eye on. Sorry not sorry.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps

And when Conchita and Maria show up to the ER about to give birth even though they have had no prenatal care for the whole nine months they were pregnant, they will get all the Care that they need and the babies at the taxpayers expense. And they will not put one penny back into the system that took care of them and their illegal babies.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
We’re talking about DACA. Those people were brought over her by their parents as children. Their parents broke the law, not them. Catch up.
Sounds like the act of bringing a child across illegally/without paperwork should itself be a crime if it isnt already... and that whatever befalls the child is 100% on the parents. :yeshrug:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are essentially stealing from the system. They are just fortunate enough that white folks hate blacks so much in this country they are willing to give free money to illegals to put them ahead of blacks.

You really believe this breh?

:heh:
That's why they come over here having babies like fukking roaches. They KNOW they are getting free money. Its a great hussle. I would do it too.

Then if you cheat and lie in the system long enough, you probably can get a full scholarship to one of these University because you're a minority. You'll get a scholarship before a black kid who was born here, who have ancestors who helped build the country up.

Like i said hold ur own nuts. Stop looking for free handouts.

This is the only issue Trump and I see eye-to-eye on. Sorry not sorry.

If someone said this same shyt about black people how would you feel? I swear some of you sound like you listen to foxnews all day with a sprinkle of Tariq Nasheed. You nikkas need to read and stop being so short sighted. Y’all are becoming just like the white supremacists you claim to hate. It’s fukking embarrassing.

:snoop:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
You really believe this breh?

:heh:

If someone said this same shyt about black people how would you feel? I swear some of you sound like you listen to foxnews all day with a sprinkle of Tariq Nasheed. You nikkas need to read and stop being so short sighted. Y’all are becoming just like the white supremacists you claim to hate. It’s fukking embarrassing.

:snoop:

Why tf are you even here on this supposedly black site trying to get us to care about issues that have nothing to do with us? WE DONT GIVE A fukk.
HOLD YOUR OWN CAJONES.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why tf are you even here on this supposedly black site trying to get us to care about issues that have nothing to do with us? WE DONT GIVE A fukk.
HOLD YOUR OWN CAJONES.

You don’t care cause you’re the kind of mental midget that lets basic slogans like “HOLD YOU OWN NUTS” deter you from seeing the bigger picture and fight we’re up against.