We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they said nothing about MB assaulting DW in their initial tv interview.
Photo evidence and DoJ confirmed this

i have no proof this even took place, do you?

Eye witnesses, DoJ, and photos confirmed DW got touched in his squad car.

Ballistics also showed DW fired form within his car

no it doesn't. MB was killed 148 feet. from where wilson shot him. there was NO threat.

And this is the ONLY problem i have.

MB shouldn't have assaulted DW. If you can't admit this, I really question your rationale.

can you prove he was even punched?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The assault doesn't justify or validate Mike Browns murder
Stop. :what: :dahell: :snoop:

Yes, it does.

PERIOD.

When you assault a cop, depending on whatever that cop feels is justified or can be reviewed, you're at their mercy.

DW shouldn't have shot a fleeing MB...but MB getting shot during that tussle seems justified IMO and theres not much you can say to challenge any evidence of that.

MB got shot cause he punched a cop in his squad car.

Anything after that we can debate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"can we all agree sandra bland should have put out her cigarette" - @Napoleon
We're talking about Mike Brown assaulting Darren Wilson in his car though.

Dudes can't concede ANY arguments just showing how stubborn they truly are.

Mike Brown fukked up toying with Darren Wilson.

Should DW have continued to shoot him as he was fleeing? Probably not

But should DW have shot someone trying to punch him in his car? It seems justified. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All of the disturbing comments he made about Muslims and Africans should have been enough to ban him.
1. I dont fukk with Islam. Same way I don't fukk with the other litany of bad ideas
2. I don't fukk with backwards African policies that hinder their growth and development. I'm not ashamed to call out nations that need to do better. I don't limit my criticism to Africa either. Any country isn't beyond reproach.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Photo evidence and DoJ confirmed this

where's this photo evidence of MB assaulting DW, link?

ballistics my ass. once they're away from the crime scene, they can manipulate ANY results.

which eye witnesses? how do you know they're credible and their testimonies weren't' coerced?

And this is the ONLY problem i have.

MB shouldn't have assaulted DW. If you can't admit this, I really question your rationale.

you still haven't proven an assault took place. even if it did happen, assaulting a cop isn't punishable by death. so if you can't admit DW shouldn't have killed someone 148 ft away--well, you can't possibly be anymore of a fukkboy than you already are. so :yeshrug:

witnesses are not proof, especially when you're completely ignoring all the eye witnesses that contradict wilsons story. DoJ, what, exactly? and what photos?

we all saw DWs picture afterwards, he was not injured by any stretch.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Stop. :what: :dahell: :snoop:

Yes, it does.

PERIOD.

When you assault a cop, depending on whatever that cop feels is justified or can be reviewed, you're at their mercy.

DW shouldn't have shot a fleeing MB...but MB getting shot during that tussle seems justified IMO and theres not much you can say to challenge any evidence of that.

MB got shot cause he punched a cop in his squad car.

Anything after that we can debate.

Mike brown was shot inside of the police vehicle presumably because of a petty assault... He was alive after this shooting

He was then executed outside of the police vehicle... from hundreds of yards away ...

The assault was not ongoing... The officer had full control of his weapon, and Mike was surrendering...

Why was he executed outside of the police vehicle? There is no justification for the felonious manslaughter that was committed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
where's this photo evidence of MB assaulting DW, link?
The DoJ report. Dont' waste my time asking. You know where to find it.

ballistics my ass. once they're away from the crime scene, they can manipulate ANY results.
Which is why Dorian was so reliable, huh?
which eye witnesses? how do you know they're credible and their testimonies weren't' coerced?
The same witnesses who simultaneously said MB was fighting with the cop and the same ones who said he had his hands up running away.

you still haven't proven an assault took place. even if it did happen, assaulting a cop isn't punishable by death. so if you can't admit DW shouldn't have
Yeah. I did. It was shown the day of the event by all witnesses and photo evidence.
killed someone 148 ft away--well, you can't possibly be anymore of a fukkboy than you already are. so :yeshrug:
MB was already shot when he was near the squad car.

witnesses are not proof, especially when you're completely ignoring all the eye witnesses that contradict wilsons story. DoJ, what, exactly? and what photos?
If witnesses aren't proof then why are you selectively targeting witnesses? :dead:

Come on son :francis:

We all saw DWs picture afterwards, he was not injured by any stretch.

Not every punch to the face results in looking like a fukking war vet :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This just highlights how averse some of ya'll are to receiving and analyzing information :dead:

MB got shot AT FIRST when DW was in the car :dead:

Y'all won't even admit this!!!! :mjlol:

How can we even talk about anything if ya'll can't accept a basic fact of the story :wow: :mindblown: