We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
:why:

Mike Brown was killed over 100 feet from the police car.....

Bx1A3eICcAAww-M.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No matter what u say to this fool he got a republican talking point rebuttal. 400 years of this shyt and he believing the narrative. I'm done
I'm not even a goddamn republican

I don't fukk with DW and I already said I think he's a white supremacist and racist.

BUT...if you put another cop in DW's case, MB is STILL getting shot AT LEAST ONCE, no?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It wasn't a split second... Mike was a big dude who was already shot... It takes at least a minute for him to get far enough away from the police vehicle and turn back around in order to be shot in the chest...

Not to forget you have to include the distance in which the cop "claims" that Mike "charged" at him...

The cop had plenty of time to reassess the danger of the situation outside of his car...

But his ego was bruised... How dare a Black boy deny his rank and perceived power...
MB wouldn't have been shot had he not assaulted DW in his car:

Yes or no?

DW shouldn't have shot MB more than enough to get MB away from his car:

Yes or No?

The question to me is not whether or not MB should/would have been shot (because he assaulted a cop), but whether or not DW should have shot him from a distance and we are not sure if this was the case

or

if it was because MB ran after he was shot.

This was never clarified.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i only believed the initial eye witnesses.like the two WHITE construction workers caught on film, admitting he had his hands up--which they later retracted out of fear.

after white supremacist get their motors running. they can produce all types of eye witnesses and phony testimony. the entire community had warrants for one reason or another. it's not hard for cops to press on these scared negros to collaborate the cops lie. not to mention one of the eye witnesses was CLEARLY full of a shyt. either way, the DA didn't want to indict so he botched the indictment on purpose.

to me, its the perfect example of white supremacy working its magic. they made the case that MB was some supercharged brute, that would really charge a cop while he's shooting at him

EDIT: and i know believe any evidence associated with law enforcement. forensics, autopsies, eye witness statements. all of it can be coerced and manipulated. hell, we just saw a case where the city fired a black investigator because he wouldn't fudge the reports.

City fires investigator who found cops at fault in shootings

The workers said he had his hands up AFTER he was already shot for assault DW...

Do you not admit that DW was assaulted in his car by MB?

I mean damn that precipitates everything after that.

Can we agree that MB fukked up by punching DW????

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i only believed the initial eye witnesses.like the two WHITE construction workers caught on film, admitting he had his hands up--which they later retracted out of fear.

after white supremacist get their motors running. they can produce all types of eye witnesses and phony testimony. the entire community had warrants for one reason or another. it's not hard for cops to press on these scared negros to collaborate the cops lie. not to mention one of the eye witnesses was CLEARLY full of a shyt. either way, the DA didn't want to indict so he botched the indictment on purpose.

to me, its the perfect example of white supremacy working its magic. they made the case that MB was some supercharged brute, that would really charge a cop while he's shooting at him

EDIT: and i know believe any evidence associated with law enforcement. forensics, autopsies, eye witness statements. all of it can be coerced and manipulated. hell, we just saw a case where the city fired a black investigator because he wouldn't fudge the reports.

City fires investigator who found cops at fault in shootings

Whole god damn cover up was disgusting.. and they always do it. Like seriously astounds me how they got away with it:snoop:

Well anyway.. time to put this currytard in the :trash:
Take that flash waving jingoistic bold large letter crap and :camby:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Do you still believe Walter Scott would have lived if he didn't run from the Cop?

Black Americans should be more patriotic?

:beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The workers said he had his hands up AFTER he was already shot for assault DW...

they said nothing about MB assaulting DW in their initial tv interview.

Do you not admit that DW was assaulted in his car by MB?

i have no proof this even took place, do you?

I mean damn that precipitates everything after that.

no it doesn't. MB was killed 148 feet. from where wilson shot him. there was NO threat.

Can we agree that MB fukked up by punching DW????

can you prove he was even punched?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
MB wouldn't have been shot had he not assaulted DW in his car:

Yes or no?

DW shouldn't have shot MB more than enough to get MB away from his car:

Yes or No?

The question to me is not whether or not MB should/would have been shot (because he assaulted a cop), but whether or not DW should have shot him from a distance and we are not sure if this was the case

or

if it was because MB ran after he was shot.

This was never clarified.

The assault doesn't justify or validate Mike Browns murder

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you still believe Walter Scott would have lived if he didn't run from the Cop?

Black Americans should be more patriotic?

:beli:

and if it wasnt caught on camera, what lies would the cop have told.

@Napoleon would be up here saying "Can we all agree Walter Scot shouldn't have taken the cops taser and shot him with it?"