We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You left out the interaction between DW and MB to cause MB to even be shot.

Why was DW fighting with MB INSIDE the window of his car?

Deadly force should be used ONLY in cases where the officer is fearful of his life. Mike Brown did not have a deadly weapon. Darren Wilson is a big man himself, he was getting that work just like your boy George Zimmerman was and rather than do his job he decided to kill the man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen Ramlataj why was he killed? He was shot inside of the police car, why was more metal pumped into him outside of the police car?
1. DW shot from his car after MB hit him.

2. DW claims MB was still headed towards him as MB was shot.

Seems to me MB lost the moment he decided to hit a cop.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Deadly force should be used ONLY in cases where the officer is fearful of his life. Mike Brown did not have a deadly weapon. Darren Wilson is a big man himself, he was getting that work just like your boy George Zimmerman was and rather than do his job he decided to kill the man.
There was no way to tell if MB had a weapon if shyt got bad enough to shoot MB FROM THE CAR.

Do you all not understand this?

MB wouldnt have gotten shot THE FIRST TIME if he never punched DW.

And don't tell me DW didn't "fear" for anything.

Any cop is going to fukk you up, baton or worse for punching him IN HIS CAR

Y'all gotta drop this narrative that MB just got shot for no reason. Him not having a weapon doesn't change that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seems to me you need to take that white dikk out your ass
Every witness says MB fought with DW in his car.

In that splits second when AS A COP someone is trying to fight you IN YOUR CAR, i wish you all would think as "rationally" as DW claims to have.

And no, there was no way to know if MB was armed (had something tucked, etc).

DW was ALREADY PUNCHED!

Y'all forget this shyt.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There was no way to tell if MB had a weapon if shyt got bad enough to shoot MB FROM THE CAR.

Do you all not understand this?

MB wouldnt have gotten shot THE FIRST TIME if he never punched DW.

And don't tell me DW didn't "fear" for anything.

Any cop is going to fukk you up, baton or worse for punching him IN HIS CAR

Y'all gotta drop this narrative that MB just got shot for no reason. Him not having a weapon doesn't change that.
Stop it slime

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Every witness says MB fought with DW in his car.

In that splits second when AS A COP someone is trying to fight you IN YOUR CAR, i wish you all would think as "rationally" as DW claims to have.

And no, there was no way to know if MB was armed (had something tucked, etc).

DW was ALREADY PUNCHED!

Y'all forget this shyt.

It wasn't a split second... Mike was a big dude who was already shot... It takes at least a minute for him to get far enough away from the police vehicle and turn back around in order to be shot in the chest...

Not to forget you have to include the distance in which the cop "claims" that Mike "charged" at him...

The cop had plenty of time to reassess the danger of the situation outside of his car...

But his ego was bruised... How dare a Black boy deny his rank and perceived power...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i only believed the initial eye witnesses.like the two WHITE construction workers caught on film, admitting he had his hands up--which they later retracted out of fear.

after white supremacist get their motors running. they can produce all types of eye witnesses and phony testimony. the entire community had warrants for one reason or another. it's not hard for cops to press on these scared negros to collaborate the cops lie. not to mention one of the eye witnesses was CLEARLY full of a shyt. either way, the DA didn't want to indict so he botched the indictment on purpose.

to me, its the perfect example of white supremacy working its magic. they made the case that MB was some supercharged brute, that would really charge a cop while he's shooting at him

EDIT: and i dont believe any evidence associated with law enforcement. forensics, autopsies, eye witness statements. all of it can be coerced and manipulated. hell, we just saw a case where the city fired a black investigator because he wouldn't fudge the reports.

City fires investigator who found cops at fault in shootings

Last edited: