We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Uhhhhh, no.

I don't unilaterally believe this (i'm a black male who has proven this btw, so drop the bullshyt diversion) and the fact that you think i'd support black supremacy instead of universal justice shows how childish you really are.

Just because they're black doesn't change whether or not a police officer responded appropriately.

Now stick to the fukking topic asswipe.

Universal supremacy? That is how childish you really are... Are you drunk on curry?

That is an oxymoron....

In order to be on top, somebody has to exist on the bottom...

Deadly force against a surrendering suspect is NOT responding appropriately...

Your red dot ass is used to being the white man's bottom... So of course you don't unilaterally believe in anything Black...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see where is going doggy, and unless someone quotes me I intend for this to be my last post in your thread.

But to answer to your question, according to Wilson's story Mike Brown began charging him after he already shot him and so he had to shoot him in the head. I don't believe for a second that a young man who was shot multiple times, and unarmed, would "charge" anybody yielding a gun.
He was ALREADY shot fam.

Did you miss that?

Cops ain't gonna reason with any perception of attacking or threat levels at that point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Universal supremacy? That is how childish you really are... Are you drunk on curry?

That is an oxymoron....

In order to be on top, somebody has to exist to the bottom...

Deadly force against a surrendering suspect is NOT responding appropriately...

Your red dot ass is used to being the white man's bottom... So of course you don't unilaterally believe in anything Black...

Was MB surrendering when he fought with DW in his squad car?

Cops ain't gonna fist fight you.

We can argue how many shots should have been fired, but we're not going to debate if he should have been shot in the first place.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut the fukk up apu. any case against white supremacy is the right case to rally around. you would understand this if you weren't too busy running the fukking quick-e-mart pretending to be going to grad school.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He might have committed a robbery.
Wilson might have known he was a suspect.
He might have intimidated Wilson
He might not have put his hands in the air.

Fact of the matter is, Darren Wilson is a officer. He is not judge, jury and executioner. We do know Mike Brown was unarmed. We know that Darren Wilson didn't have any where near life threatening injuries.

The penalty for petty theft and minor battery should not be DEATH

If Mike Brown was guilty of any of the above. He should have been arrested, if Wilson couldnt arrest him on his own he should have called for backup. AT THE MOST Mike Brown would have done probation as a first time offender for stealing cigars and a month or two for the "alleged battery" on a officer. Mike Brown should be alive. Case closed end of story Habibi

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welcome back to my ignore list you fukking worthless punjabi. i'll miss you flooding threads with random tweets because you can't form an original thought on your own.

Z8s0lSV.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He might have committed a robbery.
Wilson might have known he was a suspect.
He might have intimidated Wilson
He might not have put his hands in the air.

Fact of the matter is, Darren Wilson is a officer. He is not judge, jury and executioner. We do know Mike Brown was unarmed. We know that Darren Wilson didn't have any where near life threatening injuries.

The penalty for petty theft and minor battery should not be DEATH

If Mike Brown was guilty of any of the above. He should have been arrested, if Wilson couldnt arrest him on his own he should have called for backup. AT THE MOST Mike Brown would have done probation as a first time offender for stealing cigars and a month or two for the "alleged battery" on a officer. Mike Brown should be alive. Case closed end of story Habibi
You left out the interaction between DW and MB to cause MB to even be shot.

Why was DW fighting with MB INSIDE the window of his car?

yyy

All Star
Daps
To be honest it probably wasn't the best but when people are dying, waiting for the ideal death is not an option. People didn't protest because it was the logical thing to do, they protested because they were angry and fed up with the malaise, apathy and sadly sometimes even praise that some people in white America have for Cops that kill unarmed black men. When people are dying waiting is not an option.