We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
prove he was punched. even he were, so what? cops are paid (well) to handle these situations without lethal force unless their life is in danger. do you believe the narrative that DW was getting beat within an inch of his life, and he had no other option?

here's a video of a guy hitting two cops. they didn't kill him though. why? because they're doing their fukking job

stop with the anecdotes.

Every situation is different.

Why was MB fighting a cop in his police car?

napoleon aint even indian. he's a homosexual black man of jamaican descent.

2emj5e1.jpg
Again, for the millionth time. This isn't me.

And in fact, since you're so adamant of posting this pic, I encourage you to do so...specifically because it IS NOT me and I don't care if you refuse to accept this.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is why its so frustrating to talk with some of you about this:

1. I don't want to say that MB robbing a store clouds my judgment...but when you talk this recklessly, I have no choice but to let it. If this dude was brazen enough to strong-arm a cornerstone clerk, then what lets me believe he was being courteous to a cop who is already a white supremacist? I can't just pretend that even as much as a white supremacist as DW was, that MB didn't push any of those buttons.

2. Stop asking for pics and documents. Its easily searchable. Go look it up. We're talking about things that should be taken for granted now. You're insulting your intelligence an my own.

- so basically you have no proof because your cooon senses tingling

- i asked you for pics and documents though. its your job to provide proof of your claims. just like i can provide proof a lot of the witness testimony was inaccurate at best.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
No its not.

It was a disgusting move, but if we're talking about why MB was shot in the first place by DW in his squad car then we have to talk about how any other cop would have reacted in that moment.

Cops ain't here on this planet to fight hand-to-hand with random people on the street. Dudes gotta drop this mentality. :snoop:
Do you believe if you were to fight a cop hand to hand no weapons he has a right to kill you?

Police have a difficult job dealing with all types of crazy situations I'm not denying that but he could have tazed or pepper sprayed the kid unless his life was in danger then I could see shooting him.

No one should have the right to kill anyone unless your life is in danger and a fist fight isn't having your life in danger.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let's be honest mike brown probably did punch the shyt out of dude, but he didn't deserve to have his life taken. I think police training needs to be improved for situations like these

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop with the anecdotes.

Every situation is different.

Why was MB fighting a cop in his police car?

prove MB was fighting the cop in his police car. wheres the pics you keep talking about

"every situation is different" yeah, those two cops actually had someone up for the challange and they didn't kill him. why is that?

Again, for the millionth time. This isn't me.

And in fact, since you're so adamant of posting this pic, I encourage you to do so...specifically because it IS NOT me and I don't care if you refuse to accept this.

why would you admit its you, fakkit :mjlol: you posted a pic of your bat symbol hairline on here and it matches the tinychat pic perfectly

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has not been resolved that DW shot him as he was fleeing or what happened when MB had his hands up

What was clear was that MB got shot in the first place for assaulting DW.

so please explain how MB died 150 ft away from wilson, AS MB allergy charged him. (which means he was probably 160+ ft away)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
- so basically you have no proof because your cooon senses tingling

- i asked you for pics and documents though. its your job to provide proof of your claims. just like i can provide proof a lot of the witness testimony was inaccurate at best.
You're asking for documentation on the most famous American case in the last year. :mjlol:

fukk outta here. :camby:

I'm saying that based on anything presented, MB got shot cause he assaulted DW.

The only problem is whether or not DW shot MB from a distance and this is not fully resolved.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so please explain how MB died 150 ft away from wilson, AS MB allergy charged him. (which means he was probably 160+ ft away)
1. He got shot in DW's squad car in the first place for assaulting a cop. You must admit this or else we have nothing else to talk about.
2. It not clear which wounds "killed" MB.
3. We don't have a clear instance of what happened "at a distance" from DW.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
prove MB was fighting the cop in his police car. wheres the pics you keep talking about

"every situation is different" yeah, those two cops actually had someone up for the challange and they didn't kill him. why is that?

why would you admit its you, fakkit :mjlol: you posted a pic of your bat symbol hairline on here and it matches the tinychat pic perfectly

All documentation shows DW shot MB at close range within his squad car and that MB hit DW from photo evidence, and witness testimony

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're asking for documentation on the most famous American case in the last year. :mjlol:

so why can't you provide it for me? wheres the pics of MB assaulting DW. i think if these pics existed, white supremacist would have flooded the net with it by now

fukk outta here. :camby:

I'm saying that based on anything presented, MB got shot cause he assaulted DW.

The only problem is whether or not DW shot MB from a distance and this is not fully resolved.
fukk you mean its not fully resolved. how do you imagine his body teleported 150 ft away? doesn't your credible eye witness testimony explain that to you?

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
prove he was punched. even he were, so what? cops are paid (well) to handle these situations without lethal force unless their life is in danger. do you believe the narrative that DW was getting beat within an inch of his life, and he had no other option?

here's a video of a guy hitting two cops. they didn't kill him though. why? because they're doing their fukking job

um that vid is in a completely different place breh unless you've lived in LA you wouldn't know that the cop treatment is different here than in other places. So yea a cop may be more lenient with the citizens but to start a brawl with the cop hmm growing up in ATL I would expect that young man to be shot and would be surprise if he wasn't IMO

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
um that vid is in a completely different place breh unless you've lived in LA you wouldn't know that the cop treatment is different here than in other places. So yea a cop may be more lenient with the citizens but to start a brawl with the cop hmm growing up in ATL I would expect that young man to be shot and would be surprise if he wasn't IMO
i live in LA nikka :what: LAPD unjustly kills unarmed black men out here too. what's your point?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's be honest mike brown probably did punch the shyt out of dude, but he didn't deserve to have his life taken. I think police training needs to be improved for situations like these
Man hold up here.

If you punch a cop when he's below you in his car shyt is gonna go badly for you.

1. Theres NO way DW would have known if MB had something in his waist. Any cop training video shows worst case scenarios of shyt going down. I can't say things wouldn't have ended differently.

2. MB got shot cause he assaulted DW

3. The ONLY question for me is what happened after DW got out of his car and what happened at a distance.

4. We don't know which wounds caused MB to die. But dudes think that getting shot at close range means you instantly die. Its not true. Not at all. You can walk down the street and die.