• No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • That's how nikkas be getting caught up

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a simp ass nikka. It's one thing to attack a rapist, it's another to barge in on a couple's dispute.

I wish he would've knocked you the fukk out. Keep it up and you gone learn one of these days though

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Pretty stupid. There’s plenty of stories and videos online of men stepping in and getting assaulted by the man and the battered woman, or getting killed.

Don't forget the woman eventually gets back with the man :mjlol:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if this story's true you kinda acted like a full blown simp. Apparently she got in his face and pushed him first then the boyfriend did the same thing back. Of course the dude did more damage because he's a bigger man after all but it sounds like they're made for each other. You lucky he didn't shoot at your superman cape right there.

I'm not against protecting women in DV situations but this is not the kind of situation you should throw your life away for. Your sister was right to call you stupid.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You dumb as hell OP

You really stepped in for a woman that not only started the situation but continued to escalate it? And then told dude he shouldn’t be protecting himself? Are you kidding me? This is why woman feel as if they can do whatever they want…cuz they literally can antagonize men past their breaking point and nikkas like you come protecting them even though they were in the wrong.

Dude should’ve beat your ass, I would’ve…

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You wanna help, call the police

I never get physically involved in DV disputes unless ik them personally :ufdup:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Not trying to be funny but nikkas like you the problem. Stay out of peoples business before you fucck around and catch a bullet or an ass whooping.

You don’t know what was really going on. You just Jumped into a dangerous situation because you want to white knight for a hoe that’s potentially going through shyt with her dude.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We did it too many times when I was running with hoodlums.

See a dude jacking a woman up, get involved, only to have the woman help the dude fight US.

Made sense to us to help, but after, like, half a dozen times we decided to stay out of those situations.