We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop. :what: :dahell: :snoop:

Yes, it does.

PERIOD.

When you assault a cop, depending on whatever that cop feels is justified or can be reviewed, you're at their mercy.

DW shouldn't have shot a fleeing MB...but MB getting shot during that tussle seems justified IMO and theres not much you can say to challenge any evidence of that.

MB got shot cause he punched a cop in his squad car.

Anything after that we can debate.

a cops job is to deescalate tense situations, not create them. DW accosted MB and his friend for jay-walking. he cursed them out and allegedly hit MB with his car door.

from that point on, i have no clue what happened. but even if DW was assaulted, he was in no danger at the time he killed MB. do you believe MB truly turned into the hulk and decided to head charge wilson while he's firing fukking bullets?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mike brown was shot inside of the police vehicle presumably because of a petty assault... He was alive after this shooting

Theres no indication if he would have survived that initial shooting from the squad car.

I don't know if you've ever seen someone shot. They don't immediately die

He was then executed outside of the police vehicle... from hundreds of yards away ...
And this is the only problem I have with the story. Its still unclear what happened here.

The assault was not ongoing... The officer had full control of his weapon, and Mike was surrendering...
This does not seem to be clear to me...and not having video footage hurts this angle of the story.

Why was he executed outside of the police vehicle? There is no justification for the felonious manslaughter that was committed
1. Theres no indication MB would have survived the initial shots

2. Its unresolved what happened outside of the vehicle.

3. We DO know that MB was shot because of his behavior at the police car.

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
I know this is a :troll:thread but Ive had converstations about this with my parents and homies. At first I was super on it with the mike brown with the beginning details. Kid about to go to college killed in the middle of the street with his hands up. Im like oh that's some bs and I was in the bay then so homies was ready to ride. Then as the details emerge and he strong arming corner stores on CAMERA for dutches or rellos Im like this isn't just cut and dry as an INNOCENT MAN killed by cop. At the end of the day yes it was an injustice but he wasn't innocent so if the OP is saying that I agree. No man should lose they life especially over something trivial but damn I wish the latter wasn't true just my opinion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
a cops job is to deescalate tense situations, not create them. DW accosted MB and his friend for jay-walking. he cursed them out and allegedly hit MB with his car door.

from that point on, i have no clue what happened. but even if DW was assaulted, he was in no danger at the time he killed MB. do you believe MB truly turned into the hulk and decided to head charge wilson while he's firing fukking bullets?
Stop talking about danger but ignoring how cops interpret danger.

MB wouldn't have been shot from inside DW's car if MB wasn't assaulting the cop.

Anything else after that is up for debate.

He got shot INITIALLY for assaulting DW.
PERIOD.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But should DW have shot someone trying to punch him in his car? It seems justified. :manny:

prove he was punched. even he were, so what? cops are paid (well) to handle these situations without lethal force unless their life is in danger. do you believe the narrative that DW was getting beat within an inch of his life, and he had no other option?

here's a video of a guy hitting two cops. they didn't kill him though. why? because they're doing their fukking job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know this is a :troll:thread but Ive had converstations about this with my parents and homies. At first I was super on it with the mike brown with the beginning details. Kid about to go to college killed in the middle of the street with his hands up. Im like oh that's some bs and I was in the bay then so homies was ready to ride. Then as the details emerge and he strong arming corner stores on CAMERA for dutches or rellos Im like this isn't just cut and dry as an INNOCENT MAN killed by cop. At the end of the day yes it was an injustice but he wasn't innocent so if the OP is saying that I agree. No man should lose they life especially over something trivial but damn I wish the latter wasn't true just my opinion.
i'm not even hung up on the dutches...and I didn't wanna let it color my opinion of how MB carried himself with DW...

But its clear to me that MB ended up assaulting DW and DW thought he needed to shoot MB.

NOW...should DW have shot MB from a distance? Thats what needs to be seen.

HOWEVER...shooting MB form inside the car seems all to justified IMO.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop talking about danger but ignoring how cops interpret danger.

MB wouldn't have been shot from inside DW's car if MB wasn't assaulting the cop.

Anything else after that is up for debate.

He got shot INITIALLY for assaulting DW.
PERIOD.
you still haven't proven shyt, wheres the pics? wheres the credible testimony collaborating wilsons story?

and none of that shyt would have happened if wilson had treated them with an oz of respect.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact they left him laying in the street dead for hours should be reason enough by itself

No its not.

It was a disgusting move, but if we're talking about why MB was shot in the first place by DW in his squad car then we have to talk about how any other cop would have reacted in that moment.

Cops ain't here on this planet to fight hand-to-hand with random people on the street. Dudes gotta drop this mentality. :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No its not.

It was a disgusting move, but if we're talking about why MB was shot in the first place by DW in his squad car then we have to talk about how any other cop would have reacted in that moment.

Cops ain't here on this planet to fight hand-to-hand with random people on the street. Dudes gotta drop this mentality. :snoop:

why did DW shoot a man 150 ft away from him. what was the threat, c00n

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you still haven't proven shyt, wheres the pics? wheres the credible testimony collaborating wilsons story?

and none of that shyt would have happened if wilson had treated them with an oz of respect.

See this is why its so frustrating to talk with some of you about this:

1. I don't want to say that MB robbing a store clouds my judgment...but when you talk this recklessly, I have no choice but to let it. If this dude was brazen enough to strong-arm a cornerstone clerk, then what lets me believe he was being courteous to a cop who is already a white supremacist? I can't just pretend that even as much as a white supremacist as DW was, that MB didn't push any of those buttons.

2. Stop asking for pics and documents. Its easily searchable. Go look it up. We're talking about things that should be taken for granted now. You're insulting your intelligence an my own.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: That punjabi nikka wanna be a Blackademic so bad.

napoleon aint even indian. he's a homosexual black man of jamaican descent.

2emj5e1.jpg