We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Every morning I pray that I'm alive when Teflon Naps DM's leak :wowthefade:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He's coolie. Meaning that he's either mixed Indian with black Caribbean or he's straight up Indian that were brought to the West Indies.
That’s me (though Bermuda is not technically Caribbean, Guyana is considered Caribbean even though it’s in S. America).

Not sure why dude would say he’s not black though lol. I think he is black but he has some confusion/self-hatred issues. He probably didn’t want to admit he was black at first, then after a more pro black wave hit the coli he started trying to play up his blackness, dikkride Tariq Nasheed to death etc.

His fam might not be from the islands at all. He might be just a regular black American homegrown lame who will just say anything for attention.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
That’s me (though Bermuda is not technically Caribbean, Guyana is considered Caribbean even though it’s in S. America).

Not sure why dude would say he’s not black though lol. I think he is black but he has some confusion/self-hatred issues. He probably didn’t want to admit he was black at first, then after a more pro black wave hit the coli he started trying to play up his blackness, dikkride Tariq Nasheed to death etc.

His fam might not be from the islands at all. He might be just a regular black American homegrown lame who will just say anything for attention.
He's confused

• Dap
Reactions: hex