Westside Gunn at it again

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Lol rap fans….. now cats tired of the nazi shyt ?

I hate y’all niggsz man
The 3rd time Hitler wore Hermes I was a little perturbed but didn't pay it much mind

This nikka Gunn said he was gonna retire after his 7th Hitler project or whatever tf. 2 years later he posts this. shyt is corny

He cries about Eminem when he relies on that same shock value bullshyt. And it's even worse because he's black

He has too much genuine support from OUR community to even have a need to reach for cacs with this nazi shyt

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
tuckdog and dilla82 are MAGAs so that's not surprising
not a Maga...
...the fact that youre making this about politics tells me everything I need to know about you though.

Several generations of black people (across the world) have been trained to be comfortable with black violence and ignorance

yet here yall are being upset about shyt that doesnt concern you

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
When all the Kanye stuff was happening with Hitler/Nazi and ppl brought up WSG, he made a comment saying he had "permission" to name his album that.

So you may be right :manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
not a Maga...
...the fact that youre making this about politics tells me everything I need to know about you though.

Several generations of black people (across the world) have been trained to be comfortable with black violence and ignorance

yet here yall are being upset about shyt that doesnt concern you
:camby: go talk to a wall cac

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna act shocked and disgusted over this like some people, I'll just say you're supposed to use the shock value to get known and when you're known pivot to a more "acceptable" version, whatever that is for Nazism. By then enough time's gone by you can claim being misunderstood etc. He clearly doesn't care.

He's probably cost himself opportunities with this stuff but if he doesn't care you shouldn't either, you don't have to listen. Apparently Pac & Big didn't say anything to him about it either :pachaha:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what rap fans become to. Hip hop since its inception been about rebelling, making uncomfortable music and imagery as a way of self-expression. WSG's Hitler series been going on for a minute. It's his BRAND. The cover pretty much a perfect representation of the music he and Griselda been doing, yet y'all got y'all panties in a bunch because it's Nazi imagery.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Mach hommy has white guys spending hundreds to thousands on non exclusive vinyls. :mjlol:

Just go check out the Mach Hommy sub reddit. He's eating.

Breh the Griselda sub is enough to make Stan seem like a friendly fellow to Em. There's dikk riding, and then THERE'S dikk EATING AND RIDING :picard:

QBN

All Star
Daps
Westside Gunn is a nobody compared to Kyrie Irving and no one expects decorum from rappers. Amazon is like one of if not the biggest company int he world, that can tell any community to kick rocks and nothing is going to happen to them.
My observation is that the Jewish community really doesn't let anything slide. WSG is not mainstream, but he's known enough to get on late night TV, and appear on AEW pro-wrestling shows. Amazon has power, but I'd bet there are Jewish people high up in that company. My theory is that you don't get a pass from them unless a Jewish person with rank gives it the ok :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My observation is that the Jewish community really doesn't let anything slide. WSG is not mainstream, but he's known enough to get on late night TV, and appear on AEW pro-wrestling shows. Amazon has power, but I'd bet there are Jewish people high up in that company. My theory is that you don't get a pass from them unless a Jewish person with rank gives it the ok :yeshrug:

TBF, WSG just talks about making the dope fiends do the cabbage patch, designer shyt, and catching bodies. A Hitler cover is tame compared to if WSG would talk about the Jews and etc on some deep thought provoking shyt.

Still goofy shyt, but eh...I still bump a Griselda track over somebody singing harmonies about drills and nutting in a jawns eye.