NULL
swastika1.jpg
Stop

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
The fact that he has 9 albums named after Hitler actually just goes to show how irrelevant he really is :manny:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.

Gunn is pretty low key compared to one of the most popular NBA players.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes gon learn man, lol. But aside from the circus, what is this for? He droppin something? I thought he was droppin something couple weeks ago but it was somebody’s else’s ish he curated or whatever they call it.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This dude is one of the most overatted rappers Ive seen in a long time

This. Obviously this nazi themed bullshyt is working, because the Coli stay arguing about the Hitler semantics but we never seem to talk about how WSG sounds like Alvin & the Chipmunks if they got better at slinging dope but worse at making music :huhldup: