Westside Gunn at it again

QBN

All Star
Daps
TBF, WSG just talks about making the dope fiends do the cabbage patch, designer shyt, and catching bodies. A Hitler cover is tame compared to if WSG would talk about the Jews and etc on some deep thought provoking shyt.

Still goofy shyt, but eh...I still bump a Griselda track over somebody singing harmonies about drills and nutting in a jawns eye.
Hitler is one the worst mass murders in history, so personally I don't think using his imagery is tame.

F'sure if WSG actually said some antisemetic ish he'd be done, and he knows that. Another poster above claimed that WSG said he got "permission" to name his series after Hitler. If true, that confirms my theory since only a Jewish person with power could give him that permission. End of the day, the ish is in bad taste, corny, and offensive to a lot of people.
I don't get the fascination some Black public figures have with Hitler (Kanye, WSG. Candace Owens etc.). :mjpls: And strictly off music, WSG is not that good of a rapper to have people defending him on this issue.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My thing about this "Hilter" nonsense is that they already had a gimmick lane to ride off on:

• Wrestling themes and clips (like Wu Tang to Kung Fu flicks)
  • Dope fiends and abstract shyt on the album covers
  • Beats that make you feel like you are waiting in line to get executed
  • Young bowy attire despite being 40 and shyt
Like why the Hilter bullshyt:scust:. It comes off exttremely goofy and CAC'ish (which is probably why they do it, since CACs will be the first in line to bump their shyt because "HARDCORE HIP HOP BRO"

Imagine if MF DOOM had a gimmick caping for racism disney cartoons. Griselda the guys, but Mach Hommy deserves more than this :mjcry:

6596a805.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hitler is one the worst mass murders in history, so personally I don't think using his imagery is tame.

F'sure if WSG actually said some antisemetic ish he'd be done, and he knows that. Another poster above claimed that WSG said he got "permission" to name his series after Hitler. If true, that confirms my theory since only a Jewish person with power could give him that permission. End of the day, the ish is in bad taste, corny, and offensive to a lot of people.
I don't get the fascination some Black public figures have with Hitler (Kanye, WSG. Candace Owens etc.). :mjpls: And strictly off music, WSG is not that good of a rapper to have people defending him on this issue.

:hubie:Trust I block out the whole "Hitler" wankfest with Gunn. There's a bunch of dictators that he could go down the list to pick. Matter of fact, he should focus on wrestling as the giddy gimmick shyt, since wrestling is a shythole of ill deviancy and choke slams.

Have Chris Benoit on the cover for the controversy dollars.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
Lol Kyrie is a super star Athlete who works for a major organization.

Westside gunn drops independent mixtapes that generate as much as one floor seat.
People care so little that he probably won't even get sued for using someone else photo.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The 3rd time Hitler wore Hermes I was a little perturbed but didn't pay it much mind

This nikka Gunn said he was gonna retire after his 7th Hitler project or whatever tf. 2 years later he posts this. shyt is corny

He cries about Eminem when he relies on that same shock value bullshyt. And it's even worse because he's black

He has too much genuine support from OUR community to even have a need to reach for cacs with this nazi shyt
Not that deep to me

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I’m surprised no major label head has put a stop to Westside’s album covers. He has the one where they blurred out the cut off head but but everything else has slide by. Maybe they don’t care about it since he’s not mainstream. He’s been doing this shock value stuff since he started to hit the rap scene.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

HA
y’all so worried about Nazi/Hitler Brandings than the message and image his music puts out.

All this image tells me is that white destroys I’d be more alarmed if he put Malcom or Martin on stamped bricks but then again these South American Cartels who got a shipment popped in Belgium… I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to get loose with it and get the shipment hit on purposes for free promotion.