Westside Gunn at it again

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
WSG is talented but he still sounds like a Troy Ave knockoff without the songs for the bytches.
Then nikkas sound nothing a like.

You nikkas upset at this is hilarious. If you not part of the small hat crew then you shouldn’t give a fukk because they don’t give a fukk about your black ass or your plight.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then nikkas sound nothing a like.

You nikkas upset at this is hilarious. If you not part of the small hat crew then you shouldn’t give a fukk because they don’t give a fukk about your black ass or your plight.
Basically. They've been profiting off Black degeneracy for generations.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My thing about this "Hilter" nonsense is that they already had a gimmick lane to ride off on:

• Wrestling themes and clips (like Wu Tang to Kung Fu flicks)
  • Dope fiends and abstract shyt on the album covers
  • Beats that make you feel like you are waiting in line to get executed
  • Young bowy attire despite being 40 and shyt
Like why the Hilter bullshyt:scust:. It comes off exttremely goofy and CAC'ish (which is probably why they do it, since CACs will be the first in line to bump their shyt because "HARDCORE HIP HOP BRO"

Imagine if MF DOOM had a gimmick caping for racism disney cartoons. Griselda the guys, but Mach Hommy deserves more than this :mjcry:
Gunnis too much of an edgelord, hence why the original title for Supreme Blientele was Chris Benoit

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
6596a805.jpg
That's satire though :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
He explains it away as art and he isn't famous enough but according to Conway that did hurt them with executives behind the scenes.

Last edited:

QBN

All Star
Daps
He explains it away as art and he isn't famous enough but according to Conway that did hurt them

Jesus... I forgot about that cover with Hitler looking like a saint.
94299-hitler-wears-hermes-5.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
No man. No:mjlol:

Westside Gunn is just an edgelord it's not more complicated than that

And the problem with comparing Gunn to Kanye and Kyrie is Gunn is not even a fraction of a percent as famous as Kanye West or Kyrie Irving:mjlol:

Gunn's Hitler bullshyt doesn't make as much noise as Kanye because nobody knows or cares enough

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
westside gun is sooooo corny man

look benny and conway can rap but griseldas time came and past...and this is from someone who was on their wave

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

look benny and conway can rap but griseldas time came and past...and this is from someone who was on their wave

I definitely think they reached their ceiling as far as fame goes

Perhaps musically too but time will tell

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

I don't know bro Rome Streetz, Mac Hommy and Stove God. All West got to do is work with them and he back lit.

Get rid of Estee Mack lol.

I definitely think they reached their ceiling as far as fame goes

Perhaps musically too but time will tell
You can't even talk Breh. The Juggalo's you are a fan of are irrelevant underground people as well.

Their albums go wood chips and lego blocks.