:aicmon: stop acting like you dont know the difference

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjpls:

HA
y’all so worried about Nazi/Hitler Brandings than the message and image his music puts out.

All this image tells me is that white destroys I’d be more alarmed if he put Malcom or Martin on stamped bricks but then again these South American Cartels who got a shipment popped in Belgium… I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to get loose with it and get the shipment hit on purposes for free promotion.
fzYq.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I’m surprised no major label head has put a stop to Westside’s album covers. He has the one where they blurred out the cut off head but but everything else has slide by. Maybe they don’t care about it since he’s not mainstream. He’s been doing this shock value stuff since he started to hit the rap scene.
Because Westside was only on a major when he was on Shady. If Westside was poppin even on a Benny The Butcher level, he’d get more pushback. Since Westside Gunn deludes himself into thinking he’s bigger than what he is, he doesn’t have to really get there, so none of this stuff really affects him.

The day he legit becomes a superstar, he’ll lose his collection of music once artists figure out he ain’t clearing his samples.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how yall been listening to black folks rap about killing each other for 30 years...
...but Nazi imagery is going too far

talk about brainwashed
Yo I was just thinking the same thing and I bet the didn't even see the full context fukking clowns

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Because Westside was only on a major when he was on Shady. If Westside was poppin even on a Benny The Butcher level, he’d get more pushback. Since Westside Gunn deludes himself into thinking he’s bigger than what he is, he doesn’t have to really get there, so none of this stuff really affects him.

The day he legit becomes a superstar, he’ll lose his collection of music once artists figure out he ain’t clearing his samples.

He’s an underground star, I don’t see him getting any pushback anytime soon even if he reaches that level. All the celebrities listen to him and Griselda.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
Co-sign, and it's wild that he had a billboard in Times Square for one of the HWH joints right next to a "end jew hate" billboard and nothing happened
FAE2C6PXsAQh5L9.jpg:large

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
"Then I danced on it, last one had Hitler stamped on it"

:francis:

He was really going to make a movie called Adolf too :dahell: