Westside Gunn at it again

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My thing about this "Hilter" nonsense is that they already had a gimmick lane to ride off on:

• Wrestling themes and clips (like Wu Tang to Kung Fu flicks)
  • Dope fiends and abstract shyt on the album covers
  • Beats that make you feel like you are waiting in line to get executed
  • Young bowy attire despite being 40 and shyt
Like why the Hilter bullshyt:scust:. It comes off exttremely goofy and CAC'ish (which is probably why they do it, since CACs will be the first in line to bump their shyt because "HARDCORE HIP HOP BRO"

Imagine if MF DOOM had a gimmick caping for racism disney cartoons. Griselda the guys, but Mach Hommy deserves more than this :mjcry:
Hitler wears Hermes=Devil Wears Prada

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Westside been wearing Confederate flags on his jackets so is anyone surprised?

E_bagZ2XoAIRPzf.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's so corny. He been beating this Hitler shyt for damn near a decade. Come up with something else and stop with the shock shyt. He wants to be Ye so bad doing whatever for controversy so people can look at him and tell him he's great. He done stooped so low as to rely on ghost and dead legends to tell him he great :mjlol:

:snoop:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes put on ripped jeans and a chain and say they fashion legends. Its funny because he used to rant about the WWE and AEW not fukking with him and giving cim comps on seats. I remember when little scrappy and gates was at AEW last year and he was in the front row and nobody cared but everybody was :whoo: at gates. He needs to quit rap and stick with being a CEO like he said he was going to do.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As someone who’s indifferent on Griselda who can think objectively….y’all nggas defending this are lame. Some of you don’t even realize you so blinded

And I get it we get blinded by our faves but somebody gotta tell you you sound dumb and look ridiculous. So…

Hahaha!

Well done!

Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

I love how yall been listening to black folks rap about killing each other for 30 years...
...but Nazi imagery is going too far

talk about brainwashed

You sound ridiculous. Tighten up :hhh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As someone who’s indifferent on Griselda who can think objectively….y’all nggas defending this are lame. Some of you don’t even realize you so blinded

And I get it we get blinded by our faves but somebody gotta tell you you sound dumb and look ridiculous. So…

tuckdog and dilla82 are MAGAs so that's not surprising

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

:pacspit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that he has 9 albums named after Hitler actually just goes to show how irrelevant he really is :manny:

It really does. Any rapper with a larger following gets absolutely roasted for this shyt. But since his releases typically go double tinfoil, he's flown under the radar.

What's crazy is that we're not too far off from him going on another rant about not getting support from the industry. :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's so corny. He been beating this Hitler shyt for damn near a decade. Come up with something else and stop with the shock shyt. He wants to be Ye so bad doing whatever for controversy so people can look at him and tell him he's great. He done stooped so low as to rely on ghost and dead legends to tell him he great :mjlol:

:snoop:

So out of the all the superior rappers even his brother and cousin pac and big decided to come come down to heaven and appear in the weakest rapper in the clique dreams to tell him hes great.