Westside Gunn at it again

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
cellthink.png
valid

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Obviously this nazi themed bullshyt is working, because the Coli stay arguing about the Hitler semantics but we never seem to talk about how WSG sounds like Alvin & the Chipmunks if they got better at slinging dope but worse at making music :huhldup:
Damn :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My take is that a powerful Jewish person makes money off WSG and gave him permisssion to use the Hitler ish to make a return on their investment. It doesn't make sense otherwise. The Jewish community went HARD at Kyrie and other athletes for "antisemetic" comments but has no smoke for WSG or Amazon (who still sells the allegedly antisemetic movie that Kyrie posted about).

WSG hasn't made antisemetic comments to my knowledge, but the whole Hitler imagery shyt is disgusting to like 99% of humanity and somehow he got away with 9 albums named after Hitler.
Westside Gunn is a nobody compared to Kyrie Irving and no one expects decorum from rappers. Amazon is like one of if not the biggest company int he world, that can tell any community to kick rocks and nothing is going to happen to them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I love how yall been listening to black folks rap about killing each other for 30 years...
...but Nazi imagery is going too far

talk about brainwashed
Hey! We all know that's just rappers reporting on what's going on in the streets! They like the hood CNN, they get a pass!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

But people said Griselda ain’t moving shyt out here.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I love how yall been listening to black folks rap about killing each other for 30 years...
...but Nazi imagery is going too far

talk about brainwashed

Man hell naw. That’s disingenuous. nikkas complain about rap music and the imagery/message in music all the time. To the point, where these fukk nikkas done actually became annoying with these fake ass, rap music is ruining our community crusades. I’m the main one telling these nikkas to shut they bytch ass up. So I can’t just let that shyt slide. People for sure have been and are speaking up about rap music and how the lyrics/imagery effect black people.

Westside Gunn been a goofy ass nikka. Using Hitler for a gimmick as a black man is bout lame as fukk. I’m not outraged though of course, but if you asking, that lil nikka goofy as hell

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My thing about this "Hilter" nonsense is that they already had a gimmick lane to ride off on:

• Wrestling themes and clips (like Wu Tang to Kung Fu flicks)
  • Dope fiends and abstract shyt on the album covers
  • Beats that make you feel like you are waiting in line to get executed
  • Young bowy attire despite being 40 and shyt
Like why the Hilter bullshyt:scust:. It comes off exttremely goofy and CAC'ish (which is probably why they do it, since CACs will be the first in line to bump their shyt because "HARDCORE HIP HOP BRO"

Imagine if MF DOOM had a gimmick caping for racism disney cartoons. Griselda the guys, but Mach Hommy deserves more than this :mjcry: