Wedding fukkery

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
20 dudes, one bedroom. Were you expecting 20 guys to show up?

Not surprised. The hotel has probably experienced "parties" such as yours in the past. They knew it was either kick you out later or kick you out now.

You told her you were bringing strippers over for a bachelor's party since you got kicked out of the hotel?

huh...

Ever heard of cell phone pics. What did she look like?

Cell phone pics. There are none. :sadbron:

Full nelson and tickling? They are monsters.

Legit question, though.

I hope you bleach clean your door knobs and stuff. Your 'lifelong" friend has a strupper's poop bacteria on every surface he touched.
The best man made it seem like he got a big top floor suite. Those were his words. But yea I explained the situation to my wife and she was cool with ( I was shocked). The chick who the groom was all over was decent in the face but she had a ridiculous fake ass and titties. These hoes were the worst. They were two hours late and than they kept complaining about money. "We drove all the way down from Philly and yall are cheap as shyt. This is why we go down to ATL cuz them nikkas kno how to treat strippers. They give out g's without expecting anything in return. Yall giving us chump change and want us to do all these tricks in return. Never coming to Baltimore again blah blah blah''
:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:snoop:

Then one chick half laughing half screaming saying she gonna cry rape.

I look over in the corner and one of my boys got the chick in a full nelson while another nikka is tickling her
:dahell:

RicFlairFlop.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Meanwhile the other chicks are all on the pool table and nikkas are trying to whip out their dikks on them and trying to suck their titties. nikkas are picking up all the ones they threw and throwing them again. Some were throwing change

I just stand looking at the whole scene like :francis:

I look over in the corner and one of my boys got the chick in a full nelson while another nikka is tickling her :dahell:

My neighbor comes out asking why I didn't invite him over :what:

i'm crying :laff:

hol on lemme read this wedding shyt :laff:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We were supposed to meet at 2:30 to get ready together. Well yall kno how nikkas are...

I get there at 3pm and Im the first one there :deadmanny:
:lolbron:

He left to find beer so we could pregame:why:
:mjlol:

"oh hell no look at this nikka's pants!"
:laff:

We run in the room and one of the ringbearers pants looked like this

:mjlol:
:laff:

Me: "Yall didn't try on the tuxes at the store:wtf:"

Groom: "We didn't have time for all that:dahell:"

nikkas are losing cufflinks and trying to figure out how to do the pocket squares.

Then we hear that the bride isn't ready yet :beli:

ayo this is some chappelle show shyt :laff:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
...So we find out the bride isn't ready yet and now its almost 6. But we decide we need to leave the bar and get upstairs so when she's ready we can get started. As we walk away the bartender says to me:
"hey main man your friends food is ready Ima leave it here so he can come back and get it and pay for it:sas1:"

I tell my boy his food is ready and just says "I don't want it now. fukk it:yeshrug:"

We hear the bride is ready and the bridesmaid come out and we start lining up to go in when somebody says to the best man "wheres the ring at?" He starts checking his pockets.

"Oh shyt I don't have the rings:damn:"

He thinks he left in the car so me and him run down to his car to look.

On the way we find the rings on the ground :dead:

We finally get back and its time to line up to go in. Of course the bride has us doing some dumb ass two step down the aisle. As me and one of the bridesmaid walk in my wife takes a pic and the flash goes off right in my eyes.

Im walking down the aisle like :merchant: which threw off the two step. Anyway we make it down the aisle and we're all lined up for the bride and everything goes smoothly until its time for the vowels.

The couple decided to make their own. My boy pulls out a balled up receipt that he wrote them down on:mjlol:

His girl looking like this at him :francis:

He's so nervous he actually dropped the receipt twice :russ:

But it was cool up until the reception. The ceremony was cool and then we went and took the bridal party pics. Then they introduced us and all that shyt. As we're sitting down to eat.

We see some hotel staff come up to the reception with the bartender from downstairs and they look at my boy who had ordered the food at the bar and go

"You come here:ufdup:"

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil