Wedding fukkery

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe yall bumped this thread. Got me thinking now about how much shyt has happened since. Started going thru a divorce just a few months after this. Some of my boys have had more kids. Most of the ones we already had are teenagers now. A couple of them about to graduate hs
:wow:

Classic thread :wow:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was skeptical on your story at first. Cuz who brings strippers and 8 horny nikkas to their own crib to fukk shyt up and get potential cum stains on their good shyt? Cuz what strippers work bachelor parties and don't fukk??
But after reading the above.....this is typical Baltimore hood mentality dumb shyt. I've been among you mufukkas for 15 years....NONE OF YOU RESPECT TIME. YOUR OWN. AND DAMN SURE NOT ANYBODY ELSES. It made complete sense to your boy to not show up where yall supposed to meet and not tell anybody. It prob never occured to that nikka to call yall and say hey I'ma chill. Reading this made me mad cuz I deal with you no account mufukkas everyday. I probably know some of you! Did they teach yall in school to not give a fukk about time management???

I remember posting this.....the post I was replying to had me TRIGGERED! :pachaha:
Tryna do business professionally with a Bmore native is hard AF! No matter how old they are they still got the "aw you know how nikkas be! :lolbron:" approach to doing business.

Yeah fam, no disrespect but at the time I was too thru with you "no show, no call" mufukkas.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I remember posting this.....the post I was replying to had me TRIGGERED! :pachaha:
Tryna do business professionally with a Bmore native is hard AF! No matter how old they are they still got the "aw you know how nikkas be! :lolbron:" approach to doing business.

Yeah fam, no disrespect but at the time I was too thru with you "no show, no call" mufukkas.
You not exactly wrong for feeling this way
:heh: